Notices

why OSO rocks?

Old 02-18-2003, 05:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up why OSO rocks? Formula Sign

Tuesday 2-18-03

Where else can you piss people off for standing up for yourself , defend APBA Offshore's CRE Program with Rich Luhrs, write a check and send a poster to a sick kid , sell a Cigarette sign , help a guy with a BAJA go faster , chat with some racing buddies and go blind? (I'm seriously having eye problems-haha) Man what a day and I managed to even answer the phone and help some customers! Take it easy gang - BH

Last edited by THEJOKER; 02-19-2003 at 02:19 PM.
Old 02-18-2003, 05:29 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 02-18-2003, 05:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I agree wholeheartedly....All that and more!
OSO is the original and is, and will always be, the best!!

Kudos to a fine job by the administrators, the moderators and of course Jeffrey and Steve!

Where else can you get all of the above as well as converse with a fine group of friends about like-minded topics about boating, surrounding boating issues, laugh at jokes, cry along with buddies when they need help and be amongst a great community.

It's the best dockside tiki bar online!!!
Old 02-18-2003, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

You know, you guys are right. I even pissed off the OSO gods, apologized and was forgiven (after they cashed my membership money)

But seriously, its a great place to hang. I learn tons here. I thought I knew sh!t about offshore boats. Well, I found out I don't know sh!t compared to most of you guys.

Hey Power, I read your whole "discussion" with the other dude. Its cool if we can have a disagreement and then come back together. But, I think he may gone for good.

By the way, your sign is worthy! But, I'd rather have a Formula sign since thats what I own. (Gotta admit tho, Cig is cooler )
How much are you looking for for that little bit of boating illimination?

Anyway, this sight captivates me
Old 02-18-2003, 06:59 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Default funny you mentioned sign

Third Bird - I have a vintage Formula sign for sale too. I'll get you some pics tomorrow. Yea the MNFast guy got pretty pissed , he'll be back. I deleted that thread myself - figured enough of that. BH
Old 02-18-2003, 07:20 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

Yo PWR, really like to see the Formula sign!!!!!

Had a chance to "appropriate" a nice big one with nothing but the Bird on it in Grand Isle (Niagara River). However, my sensibilities took over and I let it go. Formula dealer that went out of business. Shoulda took the friggin sign

Look forward to seeing the pics. Probably a good idea to whack that previous "discussion". It did amuse me though!!!
Old 02-19-2003, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

$20 is a drop in the barrel from what this site really costs me. Once I figure in my lost sales and catching hell from my wife just trying to keep up here. Started my day at 8:15, now it is about 10:15 and I am still trying to get caught up on OSO before I start "work".
Old 02-19-2003, 09:22 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes Brian lets get things going with the Formula Sign

Jon
Old 02-19-2003, 09:25 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

No I am sorry I should have asked like this. WHY don't you take that POS camera of yours and get some pictures up instead of talking about it!!!! Besides this is NOT the place for you to be selling all your JUNK that you have lieing around!!!

Was that any better

Jon
Old 02-19-2003, 12:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

I've been noticing that some people on this board have no manners - hahahahahaa - Hey I'm trying to get the pics up - BH

Quick Reply: why OSO rocks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.