Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mike Tysons new tattoo (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/43764-mike-tysons-new-tattoo.html)

GLH 02-21-2003 07:31 AM

His IQ matches the number of engines in most our boats.

fobes 02-21-2003 07:12 PM

O.K., I've read all the negative posts about Mike but I'm willing to bet that none of you who posted negative posts would care to say the things you posted to Mike in person, and I would also bet that there's a large percentage of you who have tuned in to his fights in the past and will probably tune into his fights in the future. If he gets his a@@ whipped by "The Black Rhino" tomorrow night, so what, "The Black Rhino" does not have and probably never will have the draw power or talent that Mike had or may still have. I hope Mike Tyson wins tomorrow night and I hope he goes on to fight Lennox again, and wins. As for the tat, it ain't for me but somehow it works for Mike.

Dredgeking 02-21-2003 08:00 PM

roger that fred

jmeng 02-21-2003 08:02 PM

Like Too Old said, Mike can fight. But that doesn't earn him any respect in my book. As far as I'm concerned he's a sorry excuse for a human being. I hope the Black Rhino kicks his ass and I hope it ends Mikes career.

And no, I wouldn't tell him that to his face.:D

rjcardinal 02-21-2003 08:31 PM

Mike is not a fighter. He's a slugger. Thats why a good boxer can pick him apart. His first trainer/manager was teaching him how to box and he did well. He now lacks the disipline to box and just looks for the one knock out shot. He is very powerful and this has worked in the past but he's getting older and slower.

Ive never liked his attitude or the way he fights but its spectacular to watch. It was beautiful to watch a well trained fighter that used the jab effectivly clean his clock (Buster Douglas the first time). Holyfield was less powerful than Tyson but his superior skills beat Tyson hands or ears down. Lennox is in another class entirely.

Hes a has been just hanging on. It wont be long until you will see him take on Tonya Harding.

Ron

CAP071 02-21-2003 09:17 PM

Mike Tyson is a scrub. He gets his a@@ beat when he fights the real boxers. 99% of his fights when he was coming up the ranks were with losers to begin with. Lennox tore him apart with ease and he would do it again NO problem. :hothead:

1HYPER1 02-21-2003 10:55 PM

Only one response can sum it up/LOOOOOOSER

Dock Holiday 02-21-2003 11:03 PM

If the old man had lived longer with a better influence than he received, what could he have been?

I hate to see what he has turned into.

I like him better than a former boxer/draft dodger!

fobes 02-22-2003 05:33 AM

Good points Dock