Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Class Action Law Suit Against OSO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/43855-class-action-law-suit-against-oso.html)

MitchStellin 02-21-2003 10:09 AM

Class Action Law Suit Against OSO

In this litigious day and age I feel a need to retire. I am tired of footing the bill for my life and feel someone else should do it for me. I am suing OSO for my recent medical condition: OSOitis. This is a condition where I can no longer do my job or relate to my Family because I am constanly on the Board. I can't sleep at night and by day I am a vegetable. I have seen doctors all over the USA and they are dumbfounded by my condition. They are currently writing to the New England Medical Journal to see if there is anyone else with this problem. I told them I know of more than 6000 people with this same problem. I could name all of you since you are egging me on to post and I am under duress to read your posts. If you can, please send me a dollar or two to help me live until the Suit is over. I hope you all understand this is a joke and I am just acting like the idiot I am. But if you call me an idiot I will sue you. If you touch my stuff, I will sue you. If you look at me cross- eyed I will sue you. Hell, I am just going to sue you anyway.:D Please give me your address so I can serve papers to you. :crazy:

packinair 02-21-2003 10:30 AM

count me in on that!!!

liquidlocomotive 02-21-2003 10:45 AM

lighten up Francis!

SummerObsession 02-21-2003 10:49 AM

Anyone know a Pknlwyr that could represent us!!!
I'm in!

kitten 02-21-2003 10:53 AM

;) It's a contagious thing! lol :chick:

26scarab 02-21-2003 10:56 AM

Mitch ,

I have it from very reliable resources that you were a vegetable prior to your OSO addiction !!:D

wwwTOPDJcom 02-21-2003 11:00 AM

Damn thing is my home page at work :eek:
and carpel tunnel is settling in both arms
even when switching the click load from left to right

MitchStellin 02-21-2003 11:15 AM

Hey TOP, those are classic symtoms of OSOitis. You better start documenting this right away. 26, yes but it is worse now, I have coliflower ear and pickle di@k. I hope nothing else sprouts up on me. :D

Back4More 02-21-2003 11:16 AM

For 1, this thread will get poofed
For 2, unplug your computer and the symptoms will disappear.

wwwTOPDJcom 02-21-2003 11:22 AM

cant watch Tv without the laptop turned on
its sits on the coffee table aways with OSO open
and maybe a fee other sites , Monica says I need
help :( she really got worried when I bought a sony picture book
and a Usb cable for the cell phone, I told her I can post pictures
when were boating, I have to share with my friends right.
Now I getting some real bad looks for my Idea :D