Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bravo--Bottles (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/43888-bravo-bottles.html)

birdog 02-21-2003 05:17 PM

Bravo--Bottles

Anybody make any nice looking bottles for the Bravo drive resovoirs ? The Merc ones are kinda..........

Strip Poker 388 02-21-2003 06:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
these came with my b-maxes.they dont have the alarms.only supose to run about 1 1/2 of oil in bottle.the bravo shop would prob sell some.

Madcow 02-21-2003 09:39 PM

You can't even get the round ones anymore. If you find anything cool let us know. Right now I have 2 rounds and 1 square in my boat.

Strip Poker 388 02-22-2003 08:48 AM

i have a extra set of the bottles like the ones on my boat ,i think there around 2 quart size. but dont have any brackets.

Playn 02-22-2003 09:24 AM

Think you can get something similar at McMaster-Carr. There was a thread about this last year. Their website is www.mcmaster.com . If I find the old thread I'll post the link.

RevMarInc 02-22-2003 05:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I hope we have something to help you out. We're working on a new drive and power steering reservoir family of products that specifically address the ugliness you speak of. Not to mention we think it's obscene to pay $100 for a plastic peanut butter jar.

I'll post a 3D model image to give you an idea what we have to offer. We have produced and tested the prototypes and we have production units on the way. There are 3 different styles and 2 choices of finish for each: 1) Drive reservoir that accepts the factory low fluid level sensor, 2) Drive reservoir with std. pipe thread bottom, and 3) Half high reservoir with pipe thread bottom for power steering applications. Each of the above are available in polished aluminum or blue anodized.

Our website www.revolutionmarine.com will be online within a week and we expect to have the reservoirs displayed and available within the next 30 days. The reservoirs will retail for around $175.00 depending on style and finish.

Hope we can help you out!

Todd
Revolution Marine Inc.

Strip Poker 388 02-22-2003 05:59 PM

are the top caps vented?.looks like a nice container.

RevMarInc 02-22-2003 06:16 PM

Bob,
Yes, the caps are vented and they have an oil diverter to keep the oil where it belongs.

Todd

PRIMECUT 08-21-2013 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 (Post 503830)
these came with my b-maxes.they dont have the alarms.only supose to run about 1 1/2 of oil in bottle.the bravo shop would prob sell some.

Bottle still avail ? need a square one but can switch to round if need be

Don Johnson 08-21-2013 12:09 PM

Get Real has a nice product with and without sensors. Getrealperformance.com