If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Hampshuu !!

Thumbs up

Originally posted by fobes
    Just saw a piece on t.v. about the human shields and all I have to say is that I'm disgusted with these people. They claim to be going in an effort to help the iraqi people, the very same people who when asked say that they are happy about the events of 911. The only person they will help will be that piece of s%*t hussein when he positions his piece of s%*t population behind them as leverage against us. Its time, don't blink, we need to rid the world of iraq and then move on to n. korea, these people who threaten the fundamentals of our great nation. I don't feel one ounce of pity for the people of iraq, enough attempts at diplomacy, enough scouring the countryside for proof, its time to move on these f%*ckn' wastes of skin and secure democracy. If the human shields want a front row seat, so be it, don't forget to duck!

Platinum Member Platinum Member GLH's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Burlington, VT
    Non-consequential, they made their choice, vaporize the farts.
    Let them meet that bunch of vigins they keep talking about.
    Last edited by GLH; 02-24-2003 at 08:39 AM.

Charter Member #971 Charter Member Niuhi's Avatar
    Shoreline, WA, US
    I have to agree with everyone except that I don't really see a problem. Some how I don't see their bodies stopping a bomb . I say leave their asses over there and let them become Iraqi citizens, cuz they sure as hell shouldn't be coming back here.

Hawaii no ka 'oi

Charter Member Charter Member Ted G's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Marlago 35 FS, 18 Neptune CC
    Edgerock Baby!!
    It would be truly good TV and a great life lesson to actually see some of these morons doing a TV interview when the bombs started dropping I suspect there convictions might not be so vigorous or solid And after the Iraqis get a hold of a few of the better looking females and give them to Saddam's son as a little going away gift I think they may rethink who they are "protecting". I bet he's already looking for Ms Germany
    Chesapeake Bay Powerboat Association

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12