Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT: Remembering JANE...What a B**ch >

OT: Remembering JANE...What a B**ch

Notices

OT: Remembering JANE...What a B**ch

Old 02-24-2003, 12:48 PM
gofastboater

I just made a copy of Baja Daze's post and handed it to several Vietnam Vets that I work with. They are not saying much, but i can see it in their eyes. Jane should hang....so should those two "Ben and Jerry's" jerks for paying for advertisments against this county and it's military. Shame on them, and shame on those who took their stinking money to place those ads on television.
Who has the bat?

Old 02-24-2003, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't born yet, but learned enough to make me sick about it last semester. It's terrible to all the families of U.S. soldiers that had to see her ass cutting them down like that
Old 02-24-2003, 02:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

What's the matter, Cat? It's not like you dated her, right??
So, come on, get back on our side...Surely, you don't agree with her(I hope?). It may be the 'third or forth time,' but look, there's still people who heard this the first time...Relax!

[It's not like I'm counting how many grumpy moments you've had]

Jus' havin' fun, you old puss!
Old 02-24-2003, 02:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Okay, so we're in agreement...why not re-iterate it for those who haven't heard, then...perhaps it will help us surpress the next hollywood idiot who tries something stupid.
Old 02-24-2003, 04:11 PM
Registered

Hey Cat,

There is an old addage that says; "Those who fail to understand history, run the risk of repeating it". This is one of those things that people today need to FULLY UNDERSTAND! Unfortunately, it seems that many, WAY TOO MANY people have forgotten just what happened on September 11, 2001. They have failed to understand what lying and coniving people do to further their cause (liek Saddam and Hitler). These topics need to stay at the forefront as reality needs to be understood because the media so often and unjustly presents only one side of the story.

There is never a time to move on and not discuss and understand war, its hero's and heroin's, its evil animals and it unsung often forgotten patriots. That is why we all take history and learn about many wars, the Trojan War, the Spanish Inquision, the Revolutionary War, The Civil War, etc. etc. etc.

Glad to see you dislike her as well.
Old 02-24-2003, 05:49 PM
Banned

A taitorist ***** that should be tried for it. Remember the urinal screens with her face on it? The were in all the AmVets and American Legion halls.
Old 02-24-2003, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

While Jane Fonda certainly did a tremendous disservice to the men and women of our armed forces and this country in Vietnam she did not do everything as reported in the story. This story has been an email chain for a period of time and has been embelished beyond the actual facts according to urban legends It does however illustrate the damage that our celebrities can do. I've often wondered why people flock to actors, musicians, sports figures like they had some sort of divine wisdom the rest of us somehow missed.
Old 02-24-2003, 08:39 PM
Allan4

Playn, I disagree totally. I cannot speak first hand about the specific facts of this actual story (I e-mailed it to Daze), but my Grandma used to tell me how there were pictures of Hanoi Jane shooting SAMS at American fighter jets. After hearing her say this, and hearing the tales of Vets and people in ther 50's and 60's, I bet we know about 25% of what this disgusting excuse for an American has comitted against her own people.........I think that any story that even resembles Jane Fonda's involvement to any degree, whether embelished or not, needs to be recognized and spread and condemned. All it takes is one overt act, and we KNOW she has had many. This woman is a 1000% disgrace to our boys who died in that horrible war. She is vile, a traitor and has commited absolute nausiating acts against you, I, our families and friends. How did we reward this coward....by making her a millionaire.

We all should be ashamed ourselves and she should be hung...that is what you do to traitors, Washington, Jefferson and Loncoln would have.

Cat, for you to come to ANY defense of her is completely absurd. I am embarrassed for you.

Daze, Thanks for posting my e-mail. I'm so pissed off right now, I just cannot fathom how we let people get away with treason.....all those kids that were killed so this repulsive human can gomake movies......RRROOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAA......Very few things tee me off more than this stuff.

I hope she spends eternity in hell. This is not misguided protests......I'm done ranting.

Old 02-24-2003, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you are missing my point. I said she did a tremendous disservice to this country and our troops by her actions. You certainly cannot think from my post that I would be comming to her defense. Simply stated, her record based on facts is enough to condem her. By embellishing is with items that are not true diminishes credibility.
Old 02-24-2003, 09:05 PM
Allan4

Playn, I was just going off, my bad. My point was that all it takes is for 1 of these stories to be true---and we all know there are more than one--- and she deserves every ounce, times 1,000,000. She is lucky to still be alive. In almost any other country she would have been executed for treason.

Anyway, yes, you did validate your points in you original post and I recognized them, I was just adding more fuel to the fire, sorry it came out seeming to point at you. That was not the intention, the intention was to say that no matter if it is embelished, she is getting 1/1,000 of what she deserves

Sorry, you are correct. Allan

BTW.....I get pretty reved up over this stuff, sorry guys and gals. I find no room in this great nation for tolerating traitors and people who purposely undermine our security and wellbeing.

Quick Reply: OT: Remembering JANE...What a B**ch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.