If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Help, Where's the best place to sell boat???

I was wondering if anyone has any good info on where to place the best ad for boat for sale, Boattrader, OSO, Yacht trader, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 32 Fever must go NOW.
    Thanks for you help.

Edison, NJ, USA
    I would Post it right here to either the classifieds or the charter member classifieds . either way, many see it. itll go real fast if the price is right.

Thank You, placed the ad on OSO. Take a look 32 Fever 500's. 112900 Must Sell

My Boats:
    260 Formula SS
    Syracuse, NY
    I would post it in as many places as possible.

My Boats:
    1989 Formula F-311-SR1
    Eastern Lake Ontario
    When I'm shopping, I use Boatrader. It is the most user friendly and easily searchable site. I search tons of others too but Boatrader is the best and it gets tons of traffic.

Ginger or Mary Ann? Charter Member US1 Fountain's Avatar
    Lafayette, IN
    Mike, I had no responses from OSO on the boat itself. Tons from BoatTrader Online. I would at least go the $55 option to post a picture in the headlines and in the ad vs the cheaper $5 text only ad. I don't even look at ads without any pictures. But thats just me. You boats is a smokin outfit. I see alot of boats that are way unrealisticly priced: same yr, more hrs, same price, but only 502's. I don't think you will have a problem getting a buyer. To bad we were only a couple $$ apart. We're going to OK saturday to look at one that looks promising. Good Luck with your sell.
    Some people are like Slinkies - Not really good for anything, but they
    bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Thanks US1, good luck in OK. Send some pics if it works out.

My Boats:
    2003 Baja 33 Outlaw
    New Jersey
    I posted here and on ebay. I then called my mechanic and told him that I was trading it and he found me a buyer (who lives about 10 houses away from my shore place). Go figure.

Lake Charles, LA
    OSO has serious buyers. traderonline has fender kickers.

My Boats:
    30 Scarab Panther, 37 Active Thunder, 34 Wellcraft Gran Sport
    Grand Rapids, MI
    I believe anywhere on the internet is a good place to start. When looking to buy a boat this fall I looked everywhere. Just used yahoo, typed in manufacturer of boat I was looking for and the words for sale and I got 100's of options. I was linked to offshoreonly and many other places. The most frequent links were back to boattraderonline, and I found mine at