Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "Thunder Run" by Thunder Marine, St. Pete (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44160-thunder-run-thunder-marine-st-pete.html)

CigDaze 02-25-2003 06:19 PM

"Thunder Run" by Thunder Marine, St. Pete

So, is anyone from OSO going to attend the Thunder Run this year??

I just got my invite from Thunder Marine in St. Pete. The run takes place from May 23rd until May 26th. I leaves St. Pete on the 23rd, with a stop in Sarasota and continues to Palm Island Resort in South West Florida.

Anyone Going? :cool:

Johno 02-25-2003 06:29 PM

Probably

We should be there.

barron 02-25-2003 06:48 PM

Any more details would be helpful Thanks!

Dock Holiday 02-25-2003 08:09 PM

Nick,

I did not get my invitation? HA HA

You don't know how I have been wanting to do some boating on the west coast.

I went to their website and there is nothing listed.

Share some more details if you will.

Thanks Mark

Rorry Calhoon 02-25-2003 08:17 PM

Hey it sounds pretty good. I just moved to the area and would like to get the low down. Might be a good time for a tour of the gulf.

Donzi Corleone 02-25-2003 09:13 PM

Daze
You can count me in if I have a new boat by then. I`m still trying to sell the Donzi and go BIGGER & FASTER. If u know of anyone lookin for a great ride at a great price let me know theirs a $500.00 finders fee if they buy. This is one boat you can recommend and feel good about. Ck it out www.spectrepowerboats.com pre-owned sect.:D

CigDaze 02-26-2003 07:21 AM

Hey Guys!
It would be great if a bunch of OSO'ers got involved. I think it would be a nice run down the gulf coast.

I got a post card in the mail from Thunder Marine yesterday and here's what it says:

Back By Popular Demand, The "Thunder Run" is rolling again!

Come join us for an incredibly fun trip to Palm Island in Southwest Florida. We will be taking a "High Performance" cruise to the beautiful Palm Island Resort May 23rd thru 26th.
Meeting at Thunder Marine St. Pete at 9:00am, May 23rd. We will depart our docks at 10:30am for a quick blast to Sarasota for lunch. At 1:30pm we will then depart for the run to Palm Island.
Space is limited, so please RSVP by March 10th to Tracie Wacker at Thunder Marine 727-381-4444. If you are coming from Sarasota to join us we will meet at our lunch stop and join the team for the remainder of the run! RSVP TODAY!

The Team at Thunder

CigDaze 02-26-2003 07:28 AM

It would be cool to meet everyone!!

sundek, Mark: There's the details...Whatcha think?

Rorry, welcome to the area and welcome to OSO!! I hope you're enjoying it.

Speed, I can't believe you haven't sold that donzi yet! That boat is in awesome condition and feature-packed! Good Luck!

CigDaze 02-26-2003 02:58 PM

ttt

Dock Holiday 02-26-2003 05:03 PM

Thanks Nick,

I will call them and discuss this with the wife. This may be one we can make.

Thanks
Mark