Notices

Competition & Speed Hurts

Old 02-26-2003, 09:21 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Competition & Speed Hurts

My brother & I are always competing with one an another whether it be on the water, ice or on the road, well his got me beat hands down on the water (w/his blown 26 Awesome Cat) I have maintained the title on the frozen lake. My brother does not like to lose - This past weekend (after almost 2 seasons of tweaking his XCR 800 his was ready for a rematch against My T-Cat - Both Machines are built by tuned professionals & can run in excess of 120MPH. Anyways I managed to edge him out on the top end across the lake on Sunday. Last night from advise from his tuner - he lowered it a couple inches - While later goes to test it. I was waiting to get his phone call for the rematch - never got it. While testing - he hit a uneven piece if ice & lauched the machine airborn completely totaled it. Luckily someone passing by found him unconcious & got him help. He is lucky to be alive.
Moral of the story - Respect Speed & it can be painful - there always someone faster - always - let it go & Be safe
Old 02-26-2003, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speaking of brothers

When I bought my 24 Skater, it use to be Phil Lipshutz's, so along with the boat I got a story to go along with it. Phil and Peanut were doing the kilo thing and Peanut set the record with his 24, and later that day Phil bumped it up a little, that night in the motel room the two were arguing about who's was the fastest and Peanut picked up the TV and crashed it over Phil's head, brotherly love!!!!!!!!!!!!, well thats the story, don't know if it's true or not, but it sure sounded good.