Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Wild Horse's is headed for Miami (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44215-wild-horses-headed-miami.html)

Wild Horses 02-26-2003 11:49 AM

Wild Horse's is headed for Miami

:cool:
I am anticipating on having Wild Horses docked at the Miami Beach Marina in South Beach for part of the week of March 9th. If anyone is familiar with the local sites and wants a tag along or a group is planning on a meeting, let me know.

I am leaving on March 4th for West Palm Beach in the dually with WH in tow. This will be a looooong trip because I am doing the run down alone. Spending a couple of days in WPB and then I have a week in Miami on my own – does she know it’s spring break? Then the old ball & chain is flying down … aka MrsWildHorses. Then it’s off to the Keys for a week of fun in the sun / diving / etc. (Tiki Bar @ Islamorada) and then it’s back to West Palm for a week with the sister-in-law. After all this I will be putting MWH back on a plane and doing the drive back to Ontario for spring.

Let the mission begin. :D

Trevor

Aqua-Holic 02-26-2003 11:54 AM

:eek: Sounds like a great time!:cool:

Payton 02-26-2003 12:33 PM

Have a great trip!!

Airpacker 02-26-2003 12:39 PM

Hey Trev,GET A JOB YA BUM :)

Tim G. 02-26-2003 02:03 PM

Miami

Trevor-
I'm ready when you are....
I live in Delray Beach which is just south of Palm Beach.
We should get together. Miami is a great place to waste money. I mean go boating.

PM or email me your cell number so I can contact you.

We'll see how my 28 Pantera holds up against your horses...
You have an 18' Rinker with a 4.3 right???

Got GPS? Make sure you get the chart for S.FL and the keys. You'll get lost, or knock one of your drives off..

FYI, its 85 degrees today.. They're saying mid 80s for the next week.

I might be laid off by then... so I should have some time..
And who do you work for????

Wild Horses 02-27-2003 12:14 PM

Tim

I do not have a GPS, but have the charts for the upper Keys from last years trip. I will purchase what I need once I figure out where exactly I am going. I am getting a cell tonight so will PM you before I leave. I may have a buddy flying down for the week if he can work out the details. I am in IT consulting and my current contract comes to an end next Monday.... that's why I'm headed south about 4 am the next day. :D

Trevor

Wild Horses 03-01-2003 06:58 PM

TTT

I'm all packed and leaving after work around 3:00p.m. Took some pictures of the boat surrounded in 2.5 feet of snow today. The new sun pad and back seat were finally ready today and we installed.... really nice. We had them integrate 3 headrests into the pad like the later models have. :D :D

Wild Horses 03-05-2003 04:39 PM

Yeah Baby!

I have arrived! It was a mission to get here, from the -30c below zero on Monday morning, when the truck would not start (because someone forget to plug it in... .duh!) to the 89f sun on the back porch in West Palm :p . Left Monday night at 7pm and arrived at noon Wednesday. Good drive and the trailer held up. Will be in South Beach for friday night. :D
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

WH