Notices

Poker Run's

Old 02-27-2003, 10:32 AM
wetpleasure

I have been to the lake cumberland for the last 4 years great event. For the last two years they have had close to two hundered boats.

Old 02-27-2003, 11:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Thanks for the ideas. They all sound so good. Now decesions as to which ones to attend.

Chuck,

i love Dave's and the NJPPC runs. I did the Phila and AC runs last year and they were very well organized and fun. I agree the safety of these is very important, and the NJPPC seems to do a great job.

I am going to try and do a few outside of my area this year, so keep the suggestions coming.
Old 02-27-2003, 11:36 AM
CJC
Registered

Originally posted by Shane
THOUSAND ISLANDS!!!!! NUMBER ONE!
Great time and fantastic scenery. The Alexandria Bay poker run (in 1000 Islands) is put on by Poker Runs America. Not as big mostly locals, some big boats from out of town. But still alot of fun.

The Gananoque (sp?) "Thousand Islands" poker run is the SH*T!! Poker Runs America - Three different classes/groups of boats. People come from across the nation to attend. If you live in NJ, this is the must attend poker run you wanted to know about.
Old 02-27-2003, 11:50 AM
36 SKATER

scope. it doesnt get any better. i have been to over 40 poker runs

Old 02-27-2003, 11:54 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Dan, last year we did the Thunder on the Bay run from Red Eye's dock Bar. Awesome run Very well organized great food and drink. Not far from you're stompin' grounds. Hell you were at the Chesapeake Inn last year! Can't wait for this one. Blows NYC run away.
Old 02-27-2003, 11:56 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Chuck, You should do this one too!!! You on the Batboat, And Diane and all the women on the Formula!!!! I'll go on the Formula just to make sure things don't get out of hand!!!!
Old 02-27-2003, 11:58 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

For technical assistance of course!!!!
Old 02-27-2003, 12:05 PM
Registered

i think the bahamas would be at the top of my list as well.
Old 02-27-2003, 12:43 PM

As I posted in Powerboat magazine last month, Dollar for Dollar NJPPC Atlantic city poker run is the best value for the money and a great time for anyone that attends. Then I would say 1000 Islands for the view and NY for the thrill.
Old 02-27-2003, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Thunderdan check out www.cbpba.com for some of our great poker run information. WE have four going on this summer and we have a great time at each one. I know one you would like would be our North Poker Run in which we go one the northern bay ino the canal. Check out the website.

Quick Reply: Poker Run's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.