Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   TONTO ,The Keys and Crashbox GOD (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44325-tonto-keys-crashbox-god.html)

WickedWon 02-28-2003 03:49 PM

Made It, No problems

1 Attachment(s)
The 900hp Chiefs never missed a beat, the idle is incredibly clean.

WickedWon 02-28-2003 04:12 PM

THATS IT FOLKS !

1 Attachment(s)
Back on the trailer, never a problem during the five days of running ! Mary and I can't thank Robert enough for allowing us to ride along and experience boating in the keys as few do. Great people , great places, great experience. Next year we're gonna bring WickedWon down but, I'M NOT GONNA TRY AND GET INTO SNAPPERS !!!

Thanks, Jim & Mary Deitz

Zoomnfun 03-01-2003 09:06 AM

As long as your part of the authorized tour I'm sure they will guide you in. Its the tag-alongs that get hung up....haha:D

Tonto 03-01-2003 10:15 AM

WickedWon

What do you mean you're NOT going into Snappers? You've already been there. Now you KNOW how to do it. We just have to make sure that we are running on a high tide. We didn't stop at World Wide either, that's anothe one that can be a little fun, just ask Stinson (hehehehe). We did buzz by it, we just didn't stop. Then we never got to go to LoriLei's either, that's another fun one, but limited to four boats because of the tie-up. Again, thank you for all the pics and crewing the boat with me.

Zoom

I didn't get a confirmed answer the other night from your lovely bride on the KW trip, but I gave her ya'lls options. It's a long way to Chicago to have to kidnap someone, so make it easy on me and just come with.

Robert

WickedWon 03-03-2003 06:39 AM

Only In The Keys

Another strange site while cruising back to Holiday Isle one evening ( I keep finding more pics) JD

WickedWon 03-03-2003 06:42 AM

Woops, I'll Try Again

1 Attachment(s)
Limo

Rice Hauler 03-03-2003 09:23 AM

Hey JD,
Great pics. It was really our pleasure to meet you and the rest of the gang. The saturday cruise of the keys was terriffic. and we were honored to have been invited along. I too am amazed at the way Robert and Mike get those big hogs around and such, but man do they ever.
Hope you all dodged the rain on Sunday. We got back fine and nary a drop.
Angela and I look forward to seeing you and Mary again soon.
Best,
Rice Hauler

Tonto 03-03-2003 05:51 PM

Rob

I thought we waited long enough for the rain to be over Sun. morning, but on our way to Snappers we did get a little wet. Then we had a nice lunch and the rain was over and it was just chilly sailing after that. Had a GREAT time on Sat. and thanks for getting us into Hawks Cay.

Robert

WickedWon 03-04-2003 07:28 AM

Entering Hawks Cay

1 Attachment(s)
Speaking of Hawks Cay here's the Cigarette "gang" following us into Hawks. Rob, it's every bit as nice as you described it, definitely " family " oriented and yea we're gonna book Christmas vaca down their with the kids. Angela taking Mary on the "tour" really set the hook, do you split the finders fee with her?:D

BTW Went up to the Lake last weekend, the ice is over 3 inches thick in my boat well, ya might as well leave the Cig in FL till June:mad:

WickedWon 03-04-2003 10:42 AM

Meanwhile 1200 Miles North

1 Attachment(s)
The following Sat. ( March 1 ) I'm back at Lake Erie, man how can this be?

This is looking across a frozen Lake Erie from Marblehead to Kelly's Island last Saturday, and spring is here in 20 days ?