Notices

Sold!!!!

Old 03-07-2003, 02:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As far as Hurting or helping my business, I dont think this post will matter one way or the other. I hope most who read it will see that I stick with customers no matter what. I have others who have taken far longer than you to buy a boat and see this thread as humor, and yes, the phone has rang over this one. Boats are usually not an impulse buy, neither are most of the cars I sell. I have to work with people for months before a commitment. As far as time is concerned, the risk to reward in the boating business is taken for granted by most buyers. let me try saying this one more time and lets hope it sinks in. Congratulations on the new boat. Great job to you and Tres. I hope you enjoy it. I am dropping this now! write what you will
Old 03-09-2003, 11:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Summer Congratulations on your new ride. You will love that boat. Your boat is not the original playboy the gals ran around in 2000. That boat was redone and sold to a Martin customer in New Orleans. I beleive yours is the third one built, originally sold out west. It looks great.

Hey Dreamer Are you the guy talking to Randy at Lake Cumberland Marine about my playboy. Do you have a 28? If so I would like to talk to you. Please call me at 616-437-3852
NK
Old 03-09-2003, 11:53 PM
Registered

Nauti Kitty
This boat was purchased from the customer of Martin Marine in New Orleans. I believe he traded it on a new Cig at the Miami boat show this year.
When you say the boat was redone, what are you specifically referring to?
Old 03-09-2003, 11:55 PM
Registered

the pictures on this thread came from lots of sources, not from Martin marine, except those posted by JM94.
Old 03-10-2003, 07:34 AM
Registered

Originally posted by dreamer
he snatched it out from under me!!
Martin Marine has another Playboy for sale!!!!!
Old 03-10-2003, 07:39 AM
Registered

I think this Playboy is the one David (Happy Hour) owned for a while!
Old 03-16-2003, 06:07 PM
Registered

Default Nice boat

That boat is shaweeet !
Old 03-16-2003, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

the one at martin is summero's boat... he boat it through tres... it came from New orleans... the orignal playboy i have located and am taking to the owner about purchasing it... he even took delivery at the mansion w/ hugh! the boat had 170hrs on it after the bunnies got through w/ it ... Nautti kitty will call you now
Old 03-16-2003, 08:49 PM
Registered

dreamer:
I talked with Nauti Kitty about both the boats as well. He knows a lot about these particular boats! I hope he posts some of the history here!

I hope the boat works out for you. from talking with him, it seems like a great boat that has been well taken care of.

Good luck with the deal, I hope all goes well. We should get the boats together sometime for a run, wouldn't that turn some heads
Old 07-27-2004, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Sold!!!!

ttt

Quick Reply: Sold!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.