Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sold!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44404-sold.html)

SummerObsession 03-03-2003 05:57 PM

Obnoxious: Hell it's not that far!! Not when you live in the middle of nowhere! Come on out and check it out when it gets here. We plan on christening the boat with a Martini bar in the cabin!!

I don't know FOR SURE if it is the ORIGINAL boat or not. That's what Tres said, I would think he knows.

boot 03-03-2003 06:32 PM

Hey SummerO , NICE !!! Congrats man ! That is beautiful !

I don't know about you but it's about 10 degrees here now and thats along way from boating !!!:( I hope your going to florida to get it and spend a bit of time down there !:D

Do you think that new truck can handle it ????

If not , I have a chip for your John Deere that will work !! :p

Best of luck with it ! JOE

KCHOTBOAT 03-03-2003 06:48 PM

Originally posted by lotoparty
summer you $#%#%!!!!

dreamer , wtf?

what lotoparty said. If you need a place to store the boat half way to the Ozarks I am sure several of the KC members will be more than happy to care for your boat.:D :D

You have had a great winter so far.

SummerObsession 03-03-2003 07:32 PM

KCHOTBOAT: You are right, I have had a good winter. The best part of the winter actually has nothing to do with trucks or boats. It is the fact that I got to spend my first winter with my new wife (and only true love!) and our four children. We have turned into a great family I think!
Plus I got good news on a recent checkup, so the toys are really the icing on the cake:D :D
I try to remember to be thankful every day for what I have!:D :)

OBNOXUS21 03-03-2003 08:28 PM

How far are you? Always a pleasure to see a boat like that, but really any free time I got should be spent getting my monster ready and to finally be able to share it with the rest of OSO.
What do ya think about Florida this year? You got the new vehicle to tow, i got a new vehicle to tow, Brad got one. It could almost be an entire Kansas OSO party. LOTO party cove in FLORIDA babay :):):)
Whn does it arrive? I'll go stand by I-70 and watch it pass by. Maybe I'll a banner for the driver.....hahah!

SummerObsession 03-03-2003 09:03 PM

I'm in!!
I go sea trial the boat probably the week of the 19th.
Then I will have to figure out how to get it home.
We might just have to drive down and spend some time down there. Miami? Keys perhaps?
This crazy MoFo named Steve (rumor has it he has something to do with OSO) lives in Miami, maybe he might know where to boat down there?
South Beach? he he
When do we leave again?

I am about 4 hours from Lawrence. I don't live at the end of the world, but you can damn sure see it from here!

OBNOXUS21 03-03-2003 10:57 PM

Are there any big FPC gatherings in November? That would be an awesome time for me to go. But, hell, if my boat was working (gauges not in) I'd turn around and go spring break...............SummerOb that's about the time you're going, huh? (wink... wink) ;)
Otherwise we have plenty of warm weather during summer and LOTO's da shiait !!!

SummerObsession 03-04-2003 09:04 AM

Why, OBNOXUS21, I'm shocked!! I am a very happily married man, and the thought of spring break in Florida NEVER EVEN CROSSED MY MIND. I am also a pathological liar:D :D

Yes, we will be there right in the MIDDLE of spring break! With our 4 kids (8,6, two 4 yr olds).
Now how HOT will that be? Oh yeah, I see all kinds of bikini clad young women running up to me! NOT.:rolleyes: :D ;)

SummerObsession 03-04-2003 09:05 AM

The real truth of the matter is I truly would not want it any other way!!;) :D :D

BigDaddy96 03-04-2003 08:25 PM

Just wondering:

1) Is this a twin step boat?
2) How many Playboy's have been built?
3) How many with that paint scheme?

Thanks
Rob

BTW - awesome boat!