If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 37 GTX or Gladiator

Good Afternoon,
    I know I have a 36 Gladiator FULL CANOPY with 500 HP EFI's for $137k. Please check the classifieds or email me for more. The boat runs 97 in 4' seas with 4 people and there's a 36' SKATER in Miami who found out on Sunday how fast a Gladiator can be in sloppy seas.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I do what it takes to initiate a follow up and resolve the issue. All businesses have customer relations problems. The good ones know how to turn that situation into a positive experience for the consumer.
    THIS IS the bottom line, take care of the customer...especially since they have many choices!

HandyMan -
    You can't be serious, and if you are, the guy couldn't have been running it properly...or better yet, he must have been playing with you!

The only person playing with me this weekend is none of your business The guy obviously couldn't handle his boat to its fullest potential but it brings up a good point about top end and the conditions which driver/throttleman skill can overwhelm the competition in what should be a faster boat.

Hey Shane
    There are four Sparco Evo II Seats. Email me and i'll send you all the photos I have: rhaines

cigarette makes a good boat but every outerlimits beats
    every boat in its catagory,that is a known fact .cig made
    a light 36 bonded hull and deck togerther and called it
    a pleasure boat,and its still not faster
    i've been in both and have to say ol all the way

i've been an ol owner for 6 yrs with different
    boats,i have nothing negative to say about
    there dealers or the people at the factory.
    the Fiore family has always been supportive
    and helpful with my projects,even when i needed
    a prop for the weekend a loaner was there,as for me there is no other boat company that takes more pride in there product.
    42 outerlimits
    no discipline

VIP Member VIP Member
    Long Island New York
    Beats every boat in its catagory???????? Have another drink.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Jassman's Avatar
    Pete Thats a strong statement , that would be like me saying the 37 A.T. AVH bottom is better in the ruff stuff than any other boat in its class with the same power, all you have to do is go for a ride, its exactly like nothing else, and to boot its 100K less then the competition, and no other company takes care of their customers after the sale better than Active Thunder.
    Some of us are fortunate to have great experiences also with their boating manufacturer. Cig and OL makes a great boat, I use to own one, but by no means does OL beat every boat in their catagory. By the way you have a nice boat what are you getting next. Building composite fishing and pleasure catamarans.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast