Notices

37 GTX or Gladiator

Old 03-05-2003, 07:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by bojoe2
I LIKE THE OL BEEN IN THE MARKET BUT JUST DOING A LOT OF TIRE KICKING JUST A LITTLE BIT OUT OF REACH BUT OL IS THE BOAT OF CHOICE I WILL BE IN ONE SOONER THEN LATER HOPEFULLY $$$$$ YOU REALY GET A LOT MORE FOR YOUR MONEY. I HAVE LOOKED ALL MAKES AND MODELS AND BEEN IN THEM ALL AS WELL WHERE ELSE CAN YOU GO FOR A RIDE IN 3-4 FOOTERS AND NOT SILL YOUR COCKTAIL LOL ONLY IN A OL SO FOLLOW THE LEADER
If you are interested I would be more than happy to take you out for a ride in a AT. I think it is the boat that you get alot for your money. Not so sure about the 3-4's without spilling your drink, but i am sure you will be amazed at the ride and handling of the boat.

Last edited by thunderdan; 03-05-2003 at 07:15 AM.
Old 03-05-2003, 07:19 AM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Wink

been in a a t here in nj nice boat handeled well cabin ah grafics ah but overall nice boat and sorry just not a ol they had equal power and we were beat out on a poker run by a sonic and ol performance was not there we had bigger power then the ol and sonic but thats my story!
Old 03-05-2003, 07:48 AM
Registered

Well the offer is there, i will be on all the NJPPC poker runs if you want to check it out. Just out of curiousity, who 37 avh were you on in Jersey?
Old 03-05-2003, 07:52 AM
HandyMan

BoJoe2,
Why don't we try and organize a test drive / race for your purchase money? Have everyone who has a boat you are interested in meet this Sunday in Boca Lake. I'll bring the Gladiator, anyone else who has a boat for sale bring theirs. They take you for a ride, you drive each, then choose which one is to be delivered. Also if anyone is interested in a 1987 Porsche 959 with under 13k miles let me know
Handy

Old 03-05-2003, 08:04 AM
Registered

Originally posted by bojoe2
we were beat out on a poker run by a sonic, we had bigger power then the ol and sonic but thats my story!
Old 03-05-2003, 08:06 AM
Registered

good luck on your purchase bojoe, look forward to seeing you on a few of the local poker runs.
Old 03-05-2003, 08:40 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

High performance boats represent a very small portion of the overall boating market. Now, if you take a boat that is outrageously priced to begin with and eliminate all amenities and praticality, you've just created a niche in an otherwise small market. It might be fine for the select few who just want to hot rod around with nothing more than storage space for their wallets, but those are few and far between. I suspect the prices will eventually reflect that factor.
Old 03-05-2003, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the reason everbody is buying hummers is because somebody found a loop hole in the law and they are 100% deductible. actually if done right they will actually pay you to buy the damm thing. thats why all the layers and docters and everbody else in the high tax bracket bought and and will continue to due so untill they kill that loop hole.

Treadwell
Old 03-05-2003, 09:43 AM
SPWilson

Very interesting perspectives. All valid.

Old 03-05-2003, 11:29 AM
Registered

really not a loop hole...it was created for these gas guzzlers....

"The plan would mean small businesses could immediately deduct the entire price of S.U.V.'s like the Hummer H2, the Lincoln Navigator and the Toyota Land Cruiser, even if the vehicles were loaded with every available option. Or a business owner, taking full advantage, could buy a BMW X5 sport utility vehicle for a few hundred dollars more than a Pontiac Bonneville sedan, after the immediate tax deductions were factored in.

Tax experts and environmentalists say the plan would provide incentives for businesses to choose the biggest gas-guzzling trucks because it takes several years to depreciate the cost of passenger cars and smaller sport utility vehicles. "

seems to me like the people that would spend <200K have been really affected by the market(be it loss of money or confidence)..i know i have....the people looking at the 300K range boats could care less...probably the same ones that sat back and watched all the yahoo's, like myself, trading very aggressively....

Quick Reply: 37 GTX or Gladiator

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.