Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Norman/Wylie Power Boat Club Meeting (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44440-lake-norman-wylie-power-boat-club-meeting.html)

Steet 03-02-2003 08:18 PM

Meeting

Mikes280, I know for a fact, you know all of the lake wylie group is welcome as well as any other group. I feel as much a part of the lake wylie bunch as you know. Most of my friends are from lake wylie. Look forward to seeing you at the meeting. You can come to my house and ride with me to the meeting by boat if you wish. Weather permitiing, I will go by boat. One of them!!!!!

vagrant 03-02-2003 08:58 PM

Just got back from dinner at North Harbor . They are looking forward to our group being there. The food and atmosphere was great.

Mikes280,
I look forward to meeting all the good boaters of Lake Wylie.

David

mikes280 03-02-2003 09:03 PM

just picking cant wait to see everyone

Steet 03-02-2003 09:26 PM

Key West Trip

Ambusher, other than the bad fuel in the truck on the way down the trip was great. We picked the boat up in Sanford on the way down and towed it to Ft. Lauderdale and stored it at Everglades Marina for 3 days and then picked it up and went on to the Keys. the boat show was fantastic. We put in at the City Marina in Key West and went to Marathon for Lunch one day and then went to the Marquese Islands the next day. No problems. Weather was better than great. 70's and 80's

CHAOS REIGNS 03-03-2003 06:58 AM

ah shoot

I would like to be there as well -- already made plans for the for atlanta.

Hopefully I can make it next time!

Mark

VelocityMark 03-03-2003 08:37 AM

N&W.PBC

Looking forward to the first meeting don't know weather Karen and the baby are going to come with me yet, we will work out that latter. Can't wait to see everyone again.:D

Dock Holiday 03-03-2003 04:33 PM

Put down two more on the list.

Jason Ralston and a friend will be there.

25 Baja Outlaw.

vagrant 03-04-2003 08:03 AM

keepem comming!

Steet 03-04-2003 05:51 PM

Vagrant

I talked with Britt (Carolina Performance) and let him know about the meeting and he said he would try to make it, if he gets back from Miami in time. He's picking up a boat there. I believe we are going to have a great turnout. I will call tomorrow night and give them an estimated head count even though it may expand. I know a bunch of the lake wylie crowd went to Daytona for bike week, but they may make it back in time to come up. See you then

Charmed1 03-04-2003 06:37 PM

David, I would love to come down but sorry I will be in Miami leaving tomorrow. I look forward to information on the Poker run. You all have a great time.