Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Foul we're on a mission from God!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44608-foul-were-mission-god.html)

KAAMA 03-04-2003 08:20 AM

Congrats Crazy!!!

Originally posted by Audiofn
OH GREAT now FOUL will not be able to get his boat done for like another MONTH!!!! :D:D Jon
Oh, I don't know if I'd sweat that too much Jon----the 'foul will probably christen himself "Honorary Captain" of Crazy's new boat!

That being said; heck, we'll probably be lucky to see Crazy driving his own boat! :p ;) :D :D :D

Congrats Crazy!!!

Cord 03-04-2003 09:42 AM

Yea, but 'Foul doesn't have one engine running! :D

puder 03-04-2003 09:43 AM

congrats. YOu saved me from myself!!! Cus if that boat didn;t go soon i was going to sell one of my kidneys to buy it. :D

florida gator 03-04-2003 09:49 AM

Congrats! Where in Fl.? Once they get here they may not go back. Now that the new baby is here, it probably delays my hopes for a go fast. Have to stick to the 21 Donzi for now.

dyno 03-04-2003 01:44 PM

Gator they are picking the boat up in Stuart I think!!!Fouls going to have to get in Line to drive that Bad Boy ! I think we all want a crack at that wheel!!!!

MrCIG 03-04-2003 02:32 PM

See what one COPS run on a Cigarette will do to a guy.
Best of luck to Dave and Barb

Mark

MrCIG 03-04-2003 02:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
look who's in the back looks like Dave and Barb and 2 Little Dogs

KAAMA 03-04-2003 02:49 PM

Heck, I'd like a crack at my OWN steering wheel for once! I can't believe my boat is pretty much ready to go this Spring---nothing major anyway! :)

Rambunctious 03-04-2003 07:54 PM

I told foul if he didn't bring his video camera i would kick his a$$, I even brought mine to work in case he "claimed" he forgot.

he has his, all charged up

i called them about 12:00pm today (Tues) and told Foul to tell Dave they better stay a few days, because we have a winter storm warning for 6"-10 " tonight and tomorrow!!!!!...serious
Dave just laughed....

I had to look at radar for them, they were in pouring rain, just north of Orlando. told him they were just about out of the rain and it was 82 in Stuart, and partly cloudy, they stepped it up a little.

he better winterize..............
12hrs in sub freezing air at 60mph will cool some big blocks quickly.....

i will bet $25 that Mike will be the first to touch the steering wheel. and the ignition:D

dyno 03-05-2003 05:32 AM

I talked to them around 4:00 pm tuesday they were having a cold one with Djd waiting for the in-out crew to sit that bad boy in the water,a quick ride then Dave was going to winterize it then head north. Yes it did snow like a Bit#$ up here last night but it will pass before they get here ....I hope! Drive careful Guys!!!!