Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT: Thumbs up to Michael Waltrip (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44611-ot-thumbs-up-michael-waltrip.html)

powerqrudy 03-03-2003 09:08 PM

Exactly, a leader who does not have to go get a poll everytime he thinks about making a decession. Gw is not worried about making some small group of protesters upset !!! CAT, you always get the most responces to a post that I can ever remember!!!! WOW your Good!!!

dkwestern 03-03-2003 10:59 PM

Mikey's off to a great start this year. That was a nice call to george Bush, some of those people in hollywood are so far from reality, its ridiculous.

Shane 03-04-2003 05:32 AM

Thank you Michael Waltrip for being a REAL AMERICAN!!!!

birdog 03-04-2003 06:37 AM

I have never been a big fan of "Mikey" but......
I think sunday changed my mind about him !! Not many would
do what he did !!!

GLH 03-04-2003 06:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Catm you dropped your hat.

dyno 03-04-2003 07:08 AM

Mike is a great guy!!!!Go DEI Go !!!!

Sean 03-04-2003 07:14 AM

cat...when will you ever learn?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

in my opionion, the majority of the folks here are right of center republicans...just look at the boats we buy and the fact that many here own their own businesses...now I know that does not a republican make, but it is a sure sign of one...

and here you come with your leftist remarks and anti-american sentiment...and while i've watched you from the sidelines for some time now, I feel it's tiem to speak up.

this is a time in this country's history where we need to band together and get behind our president...just like Mikey said...and regardless of how you feel about a particular individual(the president) you need to unite with your fellow countrymen, because a country divided is a country easily conquered.

if you don't like living in this land of freedom, feel free to move to one of those countries you do support...and take the rest of the bleeding heart liberals with you...here's the short list list:

Sheryl Crowe
Tim Robbins
Martin Sheen
Susan Sarandon
Rosie O'donnell---for the stunt she pulled on Tom Selleck

now is the time americans...and my hat goes off to all the servicemen and women everywhere across the globe who have targets on their backs for stepping up and defending our way of life. Keep in mind that our military is overseas in countries where dictators rule, women must veil their faces and freedom of speach is not a forgone conclusion as it is here. They are there to see to it that those people have the opportunity for the same freedoms and rights that we do...

and one last thing, if this country was so bad, than why is it that people from all over the world dream of coming here to start a new life? Don't bother answering, it was a rhetorical question.

PS. good luck with your new boat...make sure you pull that gas guzzling two stroke outboard off the back and equip it with a pair of oarlocks...or better yet, a mast and boom.

KAAMA 03-04-2003 08:02 AM

Originally posted by Sean
you need to unite with your fellow countrymen, because a country divided is a country easily conquered.
How true that is. Makes me think of the past---our own Civil War.

surfacetension 03-04-2003 08:24 AM

I hope everyone here and in this country will remember who said what when "THE SH-T HITS THE FAN" Cat and all the libs will be the first ones yelling " WHAT did we know and when did we know it" "WHY didin,t we do something before they attacked us" If you can,t support our troops as an American AND pledge alligence to the flag, Then you shouldn,t be here!!!!:drool:

Cat , you are able to boat and say what you want because Brave people (DIED to keep this country free) for lost sould such as yourself. Please don,t post here when someone is giving a heartfelt thanks, youre ruining my coffee:hothead:

JaayTeee 03-04-2003 10:25 AM

Sean,
you left 2 key people off of your list:

Alec Baldwin

Barbra Streisand

These two need a one way ticket to
any place out of the USA :D

It's nice to see a regular guy
like Michael Waltrip expressing his
veiw point, instead of the hollywood
elite, who's noteriety have came from
portraying FICTIONAL characters !!!