Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Profile or Bayliner (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44678-profile-bayliner.html)

gsmith9898 02-11-2006 11:06 AM

Re: Profile or Bayliner

Originally Posted by pull my trigger
Tom McCan didnt bring the thread back........

My bad. I just seen when this thread was started. Someone has too much time on there hands diging something like this up.

CAP071 02-11-2006 11:07 AM

03-04-2003, 01:56 PM :eek: :rolleyes:

onesickpantera 02-11-2006 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by pull my trigger
Tom McCan didnt bring the thread back........

No, Tom STARTED the thread.

dean51267 02-11-2006 01:59 PM

hey guys, as a favor to me, for the next few days, drop the Profile issue. Something is fishy, I do not know for sure, but there is a POTENTIAL that someone else could get hurt out of this deal that is an innocent bystander... if that is the case I will apologize, if not, if thisis the case, the prior owners are even more dishonest than orginally stated, bt there is an innocnet bystander, or they are even MORE crooked than I think now.

So in the spirit of not damaging a reputation that may not deserve it, let's let this drop for a week or so. Once clarifed I will let everyone know the deal.

bojoe2 02-11-2006 02:45 PM

my bayliner will have 1000,s with blowers :eek: :eek: :drink:

cigarette38topgun 02-11-2006 03:50 PM

Walmart shoes or Payless

Edward R. Cozzi 02-13-2006 08:15 AM

Beware of ANY boat salesman who bad-mouths a competitive brand as part of his sales presentation. More deals have been blown with that mistake made than any other.

dreamer 02-13-2006 02:30 PM

remember "i shoulda had a v8"?

ishoulda bought a cigarette :evilb:

BLee 02-13-2006 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by dean51267
hey guys, as a favor to me, for the next few days, drop the Profile issue. Something is fishy, I do not know for sure, but there is a POTENTIAL that someone else could get hurt out of this deal that is an innocent bystander... if that is the case I will apologize, if not, if thisis the case, the prior owners are even more dishonest than orginally stated, bt there is an innocnet bystander, or they are even MORE crooked than I think now.

So in the spirit of not damaging a reputation that may not deserve it, let's let this drop for a week or so. Once clarifed I will let everyone know the deal.

This is a perfect example on why you shouldn't post your dirty laundry on a public forum without thinking first. You started 4-5 threads concerning Profile and got everyone stirred up. Now you can't stop the runaway train.

I truly hope you get everything worked out with your boat and Profile. I just hope in the wake you don't ruin someone elses business or character that had nothing to do with the issue. It could be too late unfortunately.

gsmith9898 02-13-2006 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
This is a perfect example on why you shouldn't post your dirty laundry on a public forum without thinking first. You started 4-5 threads concerning Profile and got everyone stirred up. Now you can't stop the runaway train.

I truly hope you get everything worked out with your boat and Profile. I just hope in the wake you don't ruin someone elses business or character that had nothing to do with the issue. It could be too late unfortunately.

amen.