Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Profile or Bayliner (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44678-profile-bayliner.html)

hpoffshore 02-13-2006 03:46 PM

Re: Profile or Bayliner

Ed,
Thanks for post # 67.....
Hugh

dean51267 02-13-2006 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
This is a perfect example on why you shouldn't post your dirty laundry on a public forum without thinking first. You started 4-5 threads concerning Profile and got everyone stirred up. Now you can't stop the runaway train.

I truly hope you get everything worked out with your boat and Profile. I just hope in the wake you don't ruin someone elses business or character that had nothing to do with the issue. It could be too late unfortunately.

Believe me when I say no one "innocent" has been harmed...

snielsen 02-13-2006 07:12 PM

its just like cars>>>i mean who really wants a kia.. cheap will always sell, because there will always be people who don't know any better or people who are more concerned about there payments!

MK 02-13-2006 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by dean51267
Believe me when I say no one "innocent" has been harmed...

Right...No one except the new owners of Profile, who bought the company after your bad experience.

I would think that you as a master of everything accounting would know that Randy Schultz could still own TNT Holdings but not own Profile Boats.

dean51267 02-14-2006 12:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by MK
Right...No one except the new owners of Profile, who bought the company after your bad experience.

I would think that you as a master of everything accounting would know that Randy Schultz could still own TNT Holdings but not own Profile Boats.

according to the attached document, TNT holdings is still doing business as Profile.... see three and headers of each page...... at least they were last month..... if not, someone committed perjury....

Caincando1 02-14-2006 10:49 AM

WOW this is an old thread. It's been three years since I've been to Profile and over a year since I've talked to Randy.

When I toured the plant three years ago things seems well. The material and contruction of the boats where up to par with most other builders. The quality was very nice too. Not excelent but still very nice. The bigger boats where still having problems with mold work, but the smaller ones where fine. I can't speak for the older boat, but seeing how they are built now, I'd say they have greatly improved over the 90's boats.

I have no ideal what went on in the last few years. To bad there seems to be so much turmoil.

chaos10meter 02-14-2006 03:35 PM

Everyone rags on Bayliner but they sure put a lot of people in boating.

CAP071 02-14-2006 03:36 PM

With Cheaper Insurance

Hydrocruiser 02-14-2006 05:51 PM

If you like to spend your time at the docks and drink beer...Bayliner is your ticket. :D

JShoup 02-14-2006 10:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I think the attacks on Profile and Randy are getting a little ridicilous. I'm not saying that I had the most pleasurable experience with him, but we did talk about our differences like men and resolve it.
I dont know of many boat manufacturers in which you actually speak with the owner of the company on all of your issues. He runs his company differently, but the way he wants to, sometimes he's a little rough around the edges in his conversations, but I'm sure that he is asked all kinds of stupid questions thats wasting his time( I know this because I asked alot of them when I first purchased my Profile)

As far as the quality of construction, handling and ride. I think that it is EXCELLENT. If I didn't think it was a good hull then I wouldn't be putting in new 557's with new Arneson drives :D :D
No, its not the best boat made and defenitley not the fastest

Jud Shoup
1997 31' Profile-Offshore
1320 HP/ 1444 Ft Lbs
(970) 376-3704