Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT...Lexus Gs400 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44704-ot-lexus-gs400.html)

SPITFIRE 03-04-2003 06:36 PM

OT...Lexus Gs400

Still looking to pick one up as a weekend ride. Anybody have any ideas for high line used luxury cars around the Charlotte NC area? Anyone know of any concerns with them, all I seem to hear is good things?

shockwaveharry 03-04-2003 06:43 PM

One of my customers is DC Motors in Cali. Their web site is dontdrivejunk .com. They do alot of out of state sales so they may be able to help you. BTW, they're as reliable as the day is long. Good luck!

thunderdan 03-04-2003 06:46 PM

I had a 99 gs 400. It was a great car. I had no real issues with the car, it was comfortable handled well and was fast. 0-60 in 5.8 seconds. I would reccomend the car to anyone.

sy goldberg 03-04-2003 07:55 PM

lexus GS

I have a GS430,it's a great car.I would call Britt Springs in Charlotte.He is a Fountain and Cigarette dealer and also owns Little Rock Auto sales.His number is 704 394 1156.

OBNOXUS21 03-04-2003 08:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my 98 w/ 79k. Very rare onyx pearl blue straight from factory paint. Also included are Binno 20" wheels and factory 16's. L-sportline polyeurathane body kit. Very clean and not any problems. Most beautiful GS around me, haven't seen one nicer. Supple leather and wood grain dash. All original!

OBNOXUS21 03-04-2003 08:12 PM

Sorry picture doesn't do it justice. Let me know if interested!

SPITFIRE 03-04-2003 10:07 PM

thanks for input, did check out hendricks but didn't have anything right now. prices on them seem to have giant swings depending on who you call. i've called several dealers, only to be quoted $$$ 1000,s more than what i'm looking at right on their website as i talk to them, i almost just feel i should go spend the 50k on a new one so i don't have to deal with the games. thanks for all the info. any more.........?????????

OBNOXUS21 03-05-2003 02:27 PM

Get the new one. You'll have it forever. I don't wanna sell mine, but I already bought my truck and cannot afford both right now. I would buy another one in a heart beat. V V T- i(variable valve timing w/ intelligence) That feature is the sh*t.

Do they still offer the pearl blue on the GS?

OBNOXUS21 03-05-2003 06:26 PM

wheels and body kit came with he car, but I have all the reciepts and I think the parts alone were about a grand. Plus paint and labor. They did a great job. See how much better the front looks with that kit. Beside the color, the car really does stand out. As do almost any GS ;)

Rocky Dell 03-05-2003 11:08 PM

SPITFIRE......

If you're serious about buying a GS, let me know. I will need to know the exact car, color, mileage desired and what you want to spend. Then I can tell you if it's doable. I've been in the wholesale business since 1976. You want a car.....contact me and I will give you the straight up. I'm in PA and attend the worlds largest auto auction 6-7 times a month. It's nothing to arrange transportation to NC. Trucks are going there all the time. email: [email protected]