Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT: INTERROGATION TECHNIQUES amount to torture! >

OT: INTERROGATION TECHNIQUES amount to torture!

Notices

OT: INTERROGATION TECHNIQUES amount to torture!

Old 03-06-2003, 10:26 AM
Smittymarine

Load them all in a jetliner and slam them into Bagdad. Sell cable vision for the event give the proceeds to the families of fallen hero's Just my 2 Cents

Old 03-06-2003, 10:41 AM
TulsaLarry

In Vietnam, the prisoners that talked while riding in the helicopters were allowed seatbelts, those that didn't talk did not get seatbelts. Was that torture?

Last edited by TulsaLarry; 03-06-2003 at 01:33 PM.

Old 03-06-2003, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 26scarab
They should peel the skin from the soles of thier feet and make them walk around in a room full of rock salt.

can you say OUCH !!! i'm in pain just thinking about that !!
Old 03-06-2003, 11:10 AM
Allan4

Kitten, very well said.

SPWilson, you are not at all out of line.

Look folks, this Amnesty Intl stuff should not surprise anyone, it is left wing radicalness at it's finest. The list of groups and people who financially support and donate to these groups would SHOCK you. This is the same stuff that conservatives have been gripping about for years. It's lunacy. They have a political agenda and are right on schedule. Infact, I'm surprised they waited this long to say something. Keep in mind the anger and aggrivations you feel right now and apply that to the next time you see Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton spouting off. They do the EXACT same things, use the EXACT same tactics. It is opportunism and extortion, for personal political gain. It's disgusting, they disregard the well being of an entire nation and force THEIR views down your throat. Is that Democracy??

I hope that people remember the acts of treason these groups and people are commiting. THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF PEOPLE!!! Get involved, write your congressman, speak out!!!! IT is OUR COUNTRY!!!!!

One more reason to VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!!

http://mygov.governmentguide.com/myg...ommand=congdir

This is the page where you can look up your congressman and e-mail him or her.

SPEAK UP AMERICA, IT'S TIME TO GIVE BACK TO THE USA

Old 03-06-2003, 11:54 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Tell them to complain to the Lybian head of the United Nations Human Rights Commision. Oh wait,was that sarcastic enough?
Old 03-06-2003, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

torture/interrogation bla bla bla its all the same. I think that the extremity should be decided by the crime

In the case of terrorist interrogation I think that nailing the testicles to a naked induvidual sitting on a tree stump and then pushing them over backwards is comparable to a beating w/a feather pillow I can think of much more horrific ways to extract needed information