Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Poll: For or against losing 2 days of posts for 1 post? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44959-poll-against-losing-2-days-posts-1-post.html)

PhantomChaos 03-10-2003 11:39 PM

Originally posted by OBNOXUS21
<<<<Ouch Phantom>>>>

Is that a joke?
I'll take it as a joke seeing a post you made awhile back about getting out to LOTO this summer. And you had some cold weather yourself..............you poor, poor soul ;)

Yes Obnoxus21.............it was. :D :D :D :D

PhantomChaos 03-10-2003 11:43 PM

Originally posted by BGIII
I think everybody *****ing about LEOPAJM should wait until they know what really happened before they go shooting their mouths off about what a jerk he is and calling him names. You might find that he is one of the most helpful people on the board, he's answered questions for me and even offered assistance if needed. I've noticed most of the LEOPA (Lake Erie Offshore)people have been missing from the board for quite a while now, maybe coincidence or maybe it's because of the direction the boards been taking lately? In my opinion, they were some of the best contributors. They definetly have some of the baddest equipment on the water, they just don't spend a lot of time telling everybody how good it is.

Ummmmm....what purpose did it serve to delete the thread? :confused: :confused: :confused: None.

timucin 03-10-2003 11:43 PM

i reaily dont mind too much,all threads are very nice to read(including mines :) )

but erasing someone elses idea 'typical american way'

:):):)

KCHOTBOAT 03-10-2003 11:46 PM

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
Yes Obnoxus21.............it was. :D :D :D :D
Nort
see you this summer at a real lake if you can break away from photoshop.
Obnoxus21 don't you have some homework to do? Do I need to talk to D. Day?

Bulldog 03-10-2003 11:47 PM

I agree with some others that there is a lot of history posted on the Apache Thread. I would rather lose my own posts from 2 days than to see that information lost. I don't work for or own an Apache, either.

Now you guys know how Shoregasm felt when Bayliners where bashed.....
:p :p :p :p :p

Bulldog AKA Ronnie

PS- where is Shoregasm, anyway?????

BGIII 03-10-2003 11:51 PM

Nort,

OSO said in an above post it may have been a system error, I just think it's unfair to swing at somebody who doesn't even know he's in a fight.

OBNOXUS21 03-10-2003 11:53 PM

<<<KCHOATBOAT>>>
HAHAHAHEHEHEH WHEEHHW !!!

Sh!t, both my roommates and I took a midterm today................
So Matt is laughing at you saying wrong school..............................uh.........dud e ;)

UR funny a**hole :) :) :)

Allan4 03-10-2003 11:54 PM

<<<<Ouch Phantom>>>>

Is that a joke?
I'll take it as a joke seeing a post you made awhile back about getting out to LOTO this summer. And you had some cold weather yourself..............you poor, poor soul ;)

PS> ALLAN4, thanks for sticking up for me earlier ;)

NO problem, just trying to keep it real. I was argueing principle as well.

Not sure what happened to Ole' Shore, miss seeing him around. Last I saw he was having some bigtime woman problems.

KCHOTBOAT 03-10-2003 11:57 PM

<<<KCHOATBOAT>>>
HAHAHAHEHEHEH WHEEHHW !!!

Sh!t, both my roommates and I took a midterm today................
So Matt is laughing at you saying wrong school..............................uh.........dud e ;)

UR funny a**hole :) :) :)

Okay guys put the beer away and get ready for class.

Back4More 03-11-2003 12:23 AM

No big deal...we could have just started a #3 thread or not.
I lost some stuff over the weekend but its not that important.