Notices

Lake Champlain NY/VT Gathering & Run August 2nd, 2003

Old 03-10-2003, 06:00 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally posted by Tantrum
Sounds interesting, Ill let you know as it gets a little closer.
Shane, Ouch????
If your worried Id be happy to drive while you thottle that little skater of yours. <confused> The only thing that will be difficult there is finding your way when your the first one at the stop on a strange pond <big grin>
You just might have an "obsolete" entry......... I spent many a summer just north of Willsboro..........on rte 22....... on Long Pond (Echo Lake)....and it's about time I wandered up that way again.

I hope we can keep up

T2x
Old 03-10-2003, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

GLH ,This sounds like a good time .I have not been on the lake in about 15 years this maybe the right time. I keep my boat at koonsters dock , should be lots of fun even in a little 24. mark
Old 03-10-2003, 09:38 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

GLH If the scedual allows I will be sure to trailer up your way

Jon
Old 03-10-2003, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey GLH we're there , guess i got poofed or zapped or just plane kicked out...boo hoo any way there will be four in my boat which if the finance gods are kind will be a 2003 pantera 28 with 496 HO . we'll hook up with top dj and convoy.. also have a bro up in st. albans who may make it also will keep you posted...thanks for the trouble
Old 03-11-2003, 07:01 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks all we got this going again, Guys coming from NY, NJ might have an easier time putting in the water on the NY side at the bottom of Willsboro Bay or something like that and then zipping accros it would save a lot of trailering. I just talked with the owner of Willsboro Bay Marina and she says there is a beautiful state ramp at the bottom of the bay with plenty of parking. Found this on NY state web about public ramps others are listed on Lake Champlain:

http://www.dec.state.ny.us/website/d.../foe4cbl2.html

(D) - Essex County, Willsboro Bay. On County Route 27 on east side of bay, 3 miles north of the Village of Willsboro. Hard surface launching ramp. Parking for 100 cars and trailers. Pumpout.

and here is the location of the place just hit directions from that page, I imagine coming from the south or West you would save at least 60-70 miles trailering. This is also a very low traffic area if your wondering about safety no population at all around there just ask BatGirl she's from around there and her parents live on the lake in that location.

Willsboro Point
Old 03-11-2003, 07:07 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Pictures of Willsboro Bay

And the route to mallets bay is about 12 miles across, Willsboro Bay also has the "Indian Bay" restaurant with the best wings & rings on the Lake (we might include a stop!!!!) also Pitchers of ???

Red Square Ramp in Willsboro Bay
Green Square Start of the Run
Blue point Burlington VT
Like I said route about 12 Miles
Attached Thumbnails Lake Champlain NY/VT Gathering &amp; Run August 2nd, 2003-wils.jpg  

Last edited by GLH; 03-11-2003 at 07:12 AM.
Old 03-11-2003, 07:30 AM
Registered

Otis311,

Sounds good. If it is gonna be really rough, can I ride with you? I followed your truck on the hook last week, what happened? I saw you on the N-way this week though so I assume you are all fixed. I also saw the Baja in the driveway, when is the Cigarette coming? Take care Bob and give me a shout when you get the chance.

T2x,

If you would like to spend a day or two on Lake George we would ove you host you and Darren. I would try (again) to get my father and Dick O'Dea and maybe you can bring George and have an old timer's re-union.

Shane
Old 03-11-2003, 08:45 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Shane:

You're on....... George needs the R&R and he can bring his Challenger...... Maybe Phillip and Kim will come too!

Heck we'll bring an Army.......... You are cooking right?

Thanks for the kind invite.

T2x
Old 03-11-2003, 08:55 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Shane while he is there unbolt the 1500XS off the back of the boat and send it over to me The jack ass that bought my hydrostream blew it up Oh well I may be buying that boat back it looks like

Jon
Old 03-11-2003, 12:31 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Rich,

You are more than welcome and of course I would LOVE to have Philip and Kim. Why don't we touch base and make some plans. I will PM you my numbers and maybe you could do the same. I will call Dick and my dad right now. I wonder if maybe you and or Philip would not mind taking my father and or Dick, your boats are smoother than mine.

Shane

Quick Reply: Lake Champlain NY/VT Gathering & Run August 2nd, 2003

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.