Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain NY/VT Gathering & Run August 2nd, 2003 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44960-lake-champlain-ny-vt-gathering-run-august-2nd-2003-a.html)

Shane 06-05-2003 12:21 PM

GL,

You crack me up my northern buddy. Thanks eh.;)

GLH 06-05-2003 12:24 PM

We try!
You know how you spell Canada?
C-Hey-N-Hey-D-Hey.

crown225 06-07-2003 12:18 PM

I know its not a true "go-fast" boat (untill the warrenty is over and the WHIPPLE gets installed). But is there room for a little Crownline 225? If anything I can carry the beer without shakin' it up too bad. Been up to Champlain alot but never boated there, could be fun. My extent has been the Hudson, Sacandaga, Saratoga and Lake George. Count me in for 4 people.

GLH 06-07-2003 03:13 PM

Crown this is just a get together not an organized run all are welcome. No fee, no prize and you are responsible for yourself!

Kanookstr 06-08-2003 08:20 PM

Made it home in one piece:D Boat is back on the river. Have better pictures of GLH putting gas in the Cig, but left the camera in the boat:mad: Your Idea of putting gas in the boat works GLH, but I prefer putting gas in before I launch:D:D... Had a great time with you guys, after leaving you, we got back to the cottage around 10:00 pm, and played cards and drank pops till the morning light. After finding out it was going to rain all day, we kept playing and drinking till 5:00 pm Sunday. Thats when we went to bed:crazy: But got up feeling great Monday morning, and went boating:p :p . Put over 400 miles and 3 tank fulls between monday and Wed. Thursday weather wasn't to good, so we played and drank again:crazy:
Can't wait till August!!!
Hey GLH, are you going to be working out of town come end of July first week of August???? The wife is looking forward to meeting you guys, and hanging out....
Talk to ya soon.

JS232, it was nice meeting you and Marie, too bad the weather scared you guys off before we could hang out with GLH:D
It's hard to hear the cell phone while cruising, let alone the VHF. We'll deffinatly hook up this July, and August. We stay only about a mile from you guys. makes it easy to hook up!!!

GLH 06-08-2003 08:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Kanook thanks for the taxi ride My ears are still buzzing from the Procharger that thing winessssss more than an ex wife without her alamony check!
Here are pics from the weekend.

Let's start with something nice;
Marie JS 232's wife wearing my wife's hat!

GLH 06-08-2003 08:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
JS's Boat sorry about the perspective !!!!

GLH 06-08-2003 08:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Shane's (another Shane with Big engines on a small boat!!!) 29. Rick M.'s 38 Fountain behind. Those are all from Thayer Beach today.

GLH 06-08-2003 08:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The old rig on the left the new rig in the middle and JS's Baja on the right with JS buffin!

GLH 06-08-2003 08:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Last year's rig in front of this years... Jon is taking good care man that big block still sounds MEAN!