Why Inspections don't work! >

Why Inspections don't work!

Notices

Old 03-10-2003, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We know Iraq had 86,000 liters of Anthrax and since there is no evidence that they destroyed it lets assume they still have it.
Do you think we could hide 86,000 liters of coke in Texas from 200 Sweds? The weapons we are finding are found because they want us too(my opinion), hey inspections are working.
If France, Germany and China backed us there would be no reason for war, Sadam would dis-arm or get out.(also my opinion)

I think we need to continue inspections, we just need to replace Hans with US Military! God Speed Boys!

Here's an idea Instead of spending 30 billion so we can take off from turkey fly B52 over Bagdad drop brochures offering a billion for Sadam Dead or Alive! Could save alot of Cash.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:42 PM
Registered

Sorry Clay! Your right just had to state my opinion, I won't stay on hold for Talk shows!

Let's Talk Boats!!!!
Old 03-10-2003, 11:05 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
ELIMINATE THE PROBLEM,
Drop what ever,do what ever,make a club med out of the place,we just need to make it go away and stop giving them so many dam privilages when they are here in this country,I own a buisness,and bust my ass to get ahead and they come over here and get all kinds of special privaleges,dont get me wrong I wish this would all just go away but we know that that is not going to happen,so lets just make it go AWAY.SADDAM NEEDS TO GO DOWN.
Old 03-11-2003, 05:11 AM
Registered

THE ONLY REASON INSPECTIONS ARE "WORKING" IS BECAUSE WE ARE SPENDING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS EVERY DAY SURROUNDING THESE BASTARDS WITH AIRCRAFTCARRIERS, 300,000 MILITARY PERSONNEL , TANKS, ETC,ETC. WITHOUT SUCH A PRESENCE SADDAM WOULD STILL BE TOTALLY JERKING THE U.N. AROUND!

AND THE INSPECTIONS STILL AREN'T WORTH A S**T!!