Taxation without Representation >

Taxation without Representation

Notices

Taxation without Representation

Old 03-10-2003, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts
Thumbs down Taxation without Representation

Apache thread? WE decided to restore it? Who are we? The elite few who had real interest in that thread? The longest ongoing thread? bla... bla... bla.. You mean the thread that takes up the most space, has the least significance to the majority, and will never be read in it's entirety by anyone not involved from day 1 ??? I spent some time posting pics this weekend in the Velocity forum that Velocity heads were sure to enjoy...uncensored...well the enjoyment issue is a given there, plus our club president posted and discussed upcoming events for this season with us in our club forum...and other boat care related posting, all gone.... for what?...really? OSO could have posted a poll for 24 hours min. to get an idea anyway, about the retreival value of that thread....or is that why it wasn't done?
Old 03-10-2003, 12:20 PM
Registered

ttt
Old 03-10-2003, 12:29 PM
Registered

apparently the truth is too painfull to comment on.
Old 03-10-2003, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I imagine members may be afraid to anger the Board Gods with a negative comment regarding the decision that was made.

And while it is THEIR board to do with as they please, I, in my most humble opinion do think it would have been better if the members of OSO could have voiced an opinion.
Perhaps it was time sensitive and they didn't have time to do that - I don't know.
I've never even looked at that thread - probably never will.
Old 03-10-2003, 12:49 PM
Registered

I understand what you're saying...but to fear angering the board gods is ridiculous. Opinions are just that...opinions, and if mine strikes of the truth...so be it ...it is still just an opinion. The last I checked I, we, you, are entitled to have one in this country! It also seems to me that membership $ also provides you with certian rights here. Including the idea that it's not entirely true that it's their board if we're paying for it! A more complete explanation of how, and why, this had to be this way is the very least that should be expected...rather than...this is how it is ..live with it. Not good enough!
Old 03-10-2003, 12:52 PM
Registered

Well said Rippem
Old 03-10-2003, 12:58 PM
TulsaLarry

There are still some of us who have decided not to pay the taxes.

Old 03-10-2003, 01:12 PM
Registered

Step up...if only for the uncensored..."the real wives and girlfriends" thread rocks. ~15,000 views as of Sunday (pre poof) and closing fast on that "historical, immensely valuable Apache thread".
Old 03-10-2003, 01:16 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Rippem
Step up...if only for the uncensored..."the real wives and girlfriends" thread rocks. ~15,000 views as of Sunday (pre poof) and closing fast on that "historical, immensely valuable Apache thread".
LMFAO!!!
Old 03-10-2003, 01:29 PM
Registered

I'm with you Rippem, that was a major bummer... we had the most posts we ever had over a weekend on our boat club forum and it got poofed
( I didn't look at uncensored over the weekend... please re-post pictures of your girlfriend )

Quick Reply: Taxation without Representation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.