Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   60 Minutes Last Night (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44962-60-minutes-last-night.html)

yahoo 03-10-2003 05:31 PM

I think if an ex president is going to get a "Job" critizing the current president, he should forgo his paycheck/pension.

He is the first president to bad mouth the current president, George Sr, didnt even do it Clinton when he got caught with his pants down.

Curtis

Steve 1 03-10-2003 05:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Clinton

Steve 1 03-10-2003 05:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Her father Hubbel

Steve 1 03-10-2003 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Drunk

Steve 1 03-10-2003 05:53 PM

With the family experience, Chelsea could be a rape crisis counselor.

T2x 03-10-2003 06:27 PM

Originally posted by catmando
, the right-wing press
Cat:

Where?????.... a half a dozen radio commentators and a middle of the road Fox News?

Some years ago....... There was a very funny political satire piece.
A picture of Fidel Castro....beneath which was a once popular advertizing slogan for a major newspaper........

"I got my job through the New York Times"

It was true then........ and sadly it is still true today.

All of the "C's" in ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC and CBS...... still stand for Clinton.

Now hold your nose, close your eyes, and repeat your spoonful of current spin.......... "Saddam Hussein.....never hurt anybody in Ohio..........."

yet.

T2x

outer42 03-10-2003 07:10 PM

There's the strong back-up!! wheres cat now!!

Allan4 03-10-2003 11:44 PM

Hitler never hurt anyone in Ohio either.............

Great points yahoo......

GLH 03-11-2003 06:31 AM

I don't know if I would pick on the girl she didn’t choose her parents, she’s doing her thing and unfortunately for her she's in the public eye being the kid of such morally bankrupted and deceiving left wing pinko pieces of sh&t that Perrot put in the office twice by misguiding what would have been mostly Republican votes.
The Dems got the flip side of this with Nader’s votes in Florida in 2000 however and they will get it up the rear end with Sharpton dividing the almost uniquely black democratic vote in 2004.

T2x 03-11-2003 08:50 AM

Originally posted by catmando
Saddam Hussein NEVER HURT ANYBODY IN NEW YORK, MUCH LESS OHIO. Saddam Hussein did not send those terrorists here, Saudi Arabia did.

Show me ONE article critical of the Unelected White House Occupant in those media since he was installed by Kathryn Harris and the Supreme Court Felonious Five. ONE might be ALL you find.

I don't know who backed Bin Laden........ don't care really. I simply think we should get a giant paving machine and begin making a parking lot out of the Middle East.....stopping only when...and if....all terrorist actions stop....completely.

T2x