Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT: To the pinkos in Hollywood......... >

OT: To the pinkos in Hollywood.........

Notices

OT: To the pinkos in Hollywood.........

Old 03-10-2003, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up OT: To the pinkos in Hollywood.........

I just received this email. Not sure who wrote it, but it really echoed my feelings toward these maggots.............

An Open Letter To The Hollywood Bunch

Ok, let's just say for a moment you bunch of pampered, overpaid,
unrealistic children had your way and the U.S.A. didn't go into Iraq.

Let's say that you really get your way and we destroy all our nuclear weapons and stick daisies in our gun barrels and sit around with some white wine and cheese and pat ourselves on the back, so proud of what we've done for world peace.

Let's say that we cut the military budget to just enough to keep the National Guard on hand to help out with floods and fires.

Let's say that we close down our military bases all over the world and bring the troops home, increase our foreign aid and drop all the trade sanctions against everybody.

I suppose that in your fantasy world this would create a utopian world where everybody would live in peace. After all, the great monster, the United States of America, the cause of all the world's trouble would have disbanded it's horrible military and certainly all the other countries of the world would follow suit. After all, they only arm themselves to defend their countries from the mean old U.S.A.

Why you bunch of pitiful, hypocritical, idiotic, spoiled mugwumps. get your head out of the sand and smell the Trade Towers burning. Do you think that a trip to Iraq by Sean Penn did anything but encourage a wanton murderer to think that the people of the U.S.A. didn't have the nerve or the guts to
fight him?

Barbra Streisand's fanatical and hateful rankings about George Bush makes about as much sense as Michael Jackson hanging a baby over a railing.

You people need to get out of Hollywood once in a while and get out into the real world. You¹d be surprised at the hostility you would find out here. Stop in at a truck stop and tell an overworked, long distance truck driver that you don¹t think Saddam Hussein is doing anything wrong.

Tell a farmer with a couple of sons in the military that you think the United States has no right to defend itself. Go down to Baxley, Georgia and hold an anti-war rally and see what the folks down there think about you.

Please visit Clarksville, Tennessee and the 101st Airborne and talk that S H I T; please visit those Real American's.

You people are some of the most disgusting examples of a waste of protoplasm I¹ve ever had the displeasure to hear about.

Sean Penn, you¹re a traitor to the United States of America. You gave aid and comfort to the enemy. How many American lives will your little, "fact finding trip" to Iraq cost? You encouraged Saddam to think that we didn't have the stomach for war. You people protect one of the most evil men on the face of this earth.

Freedom of choice you say?

Well I'm going to exercise some freedom of choice of my own. If I see any of your names on a marquee, I'm going to boycott the movie. I will completely stop going to movies if I have to. In most cases it certainly wouldn't be much of a loss.

You scoff at our military who's boots you're not even worthy to shine. They go to battle and risk their lives so ingrates like you can live in luxury.

The day of reckoning is coming when you will be faced with the
undeniable truth that the war against Saddam Hussein is the war on terrorism.

America is in imminent danger. You¹re either for her or against her. There is no middle ground. I think we all know where you stand. I will stand with the soldiers, airmen, and sailors. The hard working men and women of this great country. Not the overpaid, pansy ass, Hollywood wimp wanna be's, and has beens, who can't hold a candle to real American's, the middle class blue collar workers.

What do you think? Boycott any Hollywood type that protest against the USA.

Old 03-10-2003, 11:45 AM
jrz
Registered

I agree, and I will be in on the boycot. To quote Stallin-----"usefull idiots"
Old 03-10-2003, 12:04 PM
Registered

Sean Penn, Janine Garafalo, Martin Sheen etc.
I would love to see them as human shields when the bombing starts. Throw in Jane Fonda While we are at it.
Old 03-10-2003, 02:32 PM
Registered

That was written by Charlie Daniels. I'ld love to see him do a song about this.
Old 03-10-2003, 07:46 PM
Registered

Risk Taker:
I totally agree. Also, I love your avatar, I feel exactly the same way and I am a french citizen (sorry, but one does not choose one's birthplace).
I am totally embarrassed by my country's actions and since I seem to be the only french representative on this board, I hereby apologize for france's actions in this time of war!
Old 03-10-2003, 08:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks Risk Taker

The fifth column is alive and well in Hollywood. Boycott them.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:04 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is a little propaganda regarding this particular letter. It sounds as if it is so well thought of that the elites have decided to try and change the subject. I predict we will see all kinds of press on this one-unless the real reason for her firing is laid out pretty quick.

Nashville Woman Fired for Anti-War Letter
A woman was fired from her job at Jones Media after replying to an e-mail written by country singer Charlie Daniels.

Tamara Saviano worked for Jones Media Networks and Great American Country on Music row for three years. She was fired last Friday for responding to an e-mail written by Charlie Daniels.

In his e-mail, Daniels blasted Hollywood and the media for protesting a possible war with Iraq. His publicist, Kirk Webster sent the e-mail to people in the music and media industry.

When Saviano got the letter at her personal e-mail address, she wrote Webster and Daniels back outlining her anti-war beliefs.

Webster says Saviano put her company name on her e-mail and that’s why he called Jones Media. But Saviano says it was clear her e-mail expressed her personal beliefs.

Webster says Charlie Daniels had nothing to do with Saviano’s firing.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:14 PM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

What do you expect from people who make their living by playing dress-up and make believe all day? Susan Sarandon and her crew are as useful as a fart in a spacesuit. The true irony, however, is that the very right that they have to express their views freely is being protected by the very people over in the Middle East that they so easily condemn. And one more thing, Thelma was way hotter than Louise.

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher
Old 03-10-2003, 09:34 PM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

On the contrary Cat, they do not appreciate the very freedoms that they enjoy or how they rely upon the kids, men and women risking their hides for all of us back home so that they can voice their opinion. These folks enjoy exposure and they are using it to advance their agendas. Do they really understand the mechanics of the nuclear deterent theory or the balance of power theories? No, they play dress up and make believe and live in their sheltered worlds.

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher
Old 03-10-2003, 09:37 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Originally posted by catmando
They have as much right to voice their opinions as any of you. You're just mad that they aren't parroting the party line you subscribe to.

Quick Reply: OT: To the pinkos in Hollywood.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.