If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Gold Member Gold Member
    I have a 1984 Turbo for sale. Its in great shape. Has 3 piece 16 inch Epsilons.

My Boats:
    tropical Cleveland OH
    Tommy, I am a chevy guy but the mustangs can take a beating from what I've experienced. I used to blow rear ends in my camaro left and right. The weak link in the Mustangs is the t-5 trans in the older ones. Personally I don't really like the 4.6l. It is smoother than the 5.0l but I think you can have more fun with a 5.0l for a first project car on a budget, 5.0l hi po parts are a dime a

My Boats:
    1990 Baja 190 DSR
    Lewis Center, Ohio
    Wait a sec....The thunderbird my parents have.... 5.0 with an automatic, does that have some potentail? It needs a new headgasket or head now, were not sure which one yet, but if i can get my dad to pay the price of what the replacement heads would cost, im sure I could pay the difference for some nicer heads. The flomaster exhaust claims to add 20hp and 30ft/lb over stock, 215hp and 300ftlb i think. would that be a fast car, I could get it from my parents for under 1k, has 155kmiles on it...?

My Boats:
    1997 Fountain, 27 Fever
    Richmond VA
    Wife drives 92 300z and loves it. Repairs are very costly but overall car is pretty solid. T tops tend to leak where side windows meet it. Body does not rust like older Z's. Great handling car. Style still looks good after all these years

Platinum Member Platinum Member mcollinstn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1991 F311SR1
    Good heads, a cam, and a big throttle body, along with full length headers will make the bird run. Nitrous will be good for taking care of business.

Youll need to freshen her up (bearings and rings) if you plan to run nitrous.
    I see London, I see France...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234