Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Terrorists and war (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45128-terrorists-war.html)

Tinkerer 03-14-2003 04:44 PM

HISTORY SON HISTORY

cashmoney 03-14-2003 04:57 PM

History...?

I KNOW history

I have been watching steve1 for awhile now...He is ALWAYS spewing propaganda...

And he had it coming...I had to slam dunk him and expose his agenda..

He posted 20 times on this thread...all bull...even his 1 link to a childs website

can you discredit anything that I posted....?

Thats what I thought

cashmoney 03-14-2003 04:59 PM

History...

Steve1's days of spewing propaganda are history

Thats what is History

timucin 03-14-2003 05:07 PM

i am wondering something...

how many of us population is thinking the same with casmoney?
how many with steve 1?

cashmoney 03-14-2003 05:12 PM

Timucin...The reason Tinker believes Steve1 is because his views are the same as his...it has nothing to do with facts

It doesn't change the fact that my posts are accurate

timucin 03-14-2003 05:24 PM

this is a boating forum but i would love to see the results on a poll. cause i reaily reaily wonder what us-citizens think? how much do they know?

Tinkerer 03-14-2003 05:29 PM

FACTS ARE ALL THE REASON
Your idea of the facts or my idea of them.
You are a liberal and I am conservative.
I think that big government is bad and you think it is good.
I think that the liberal way of thinking is flawed and blind to the true facts. You keep spouting your facts but those facts are coming from the press ( in most cases -LIBERAL-) Show us some facts that aren't from the press. The facts can be read the same as the BIBLE. Everyone has a different idea of what was said.
I tend to believe the conservative side. BUT I am open to other opinions as long as they don't come from the press or other one sided literature.

Steve 1 03-14-2003 05:54 PM

Cash you are truly an Idiot in the early 80's we had to confront the Carter Iran (and still do today)

You have a reading problem and I was trying to help is all! I Figured the link would be of befit to you!

GLH 03-14-2003 05:59 PM

Guys let cash go shopping as stated in his or her main interest and let him or her wait eagerly for the next welfare check of $309 next 3rd of the month. Heck he or she can't even spring $25 to see pictures here let him or her spiral into his or her own delusion.

"You can put pumps on a jackass but it still is a jackass"

Pantera1 03-14-2003 06:16 PM

Cash

I ususualy wouldn't reply to a windbag such as yourself.. But sitting here reading your trash makes me want to choke the $hit out of you .. Im curious what your ethnic background is ?