Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Terrorists and war (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45128-terrorists-war.html)

Steve 1 03-14-2003 02:04 PM

American leaders were also supporting Khomeini. After the Pravda endorsement,

Ramsey Clark, who served as Attorney General under President Lyndon B. Johnson, held a press conference where he reported on a trip to Iran and a Paris visit with Khomeini.

He urged the US government to take no action to help the Shah so that Iran "could determine it's own fate." Clark played a behind the scenes role influencing members of Congress to not get involved in the crisis.

Perhaps UN Ambassador Andrew Young best expressed the thinking of the left at the time when he stated that, if successful, Khomeini would "eventually be hailed as a saint." Typical Idiot Liberal!!!!!!!

Steve 1 03-14-2003 02:06 PM

Trash you should know the answer; what %%%%%%????????

cashmoney 03-14-2003 02:06 PM

I doubt you have the intelligence to even post a link.

lets see a link to a source..

In 86 we gave him Anthrax, Botuinim toxin, west nile and other nasty stuff

Carter couldn't arm Saddam because his administration had Iraq on the list of states that support terrorism...Reagan/Bush came to power and pulled Iraq off the list so they could arm him with all the nasty stuff that we are all worried about today

lets see you post a link...a source..other than your own opinion..

10 minutes.......GO

Steve 1 03-14-2003 02:07 PM

In conclusion:

Khomeini was allowed to seize power in Iran and, as a result, we are now reaping the harvest of anti-American fanaticism and extremism. Khomeini unleashed the hybrid of Islam and Marxism that has spawned suicide bombers and hijackers. President Jimmy Carter, and the extremists in his administration are to blame and should be held accountable.

cashmoney 03-14-2003 02:08 PM

5%

Thats my guess

whats the answer

Steve 1 03-14-2003 02:09 PM

Trash it is history my featherd friend!!

what %%%%%%%%%% of iraq's weapons did we (the good guys) supply ??

cashmoney 03-14-2003 02:09 PM

Steve...after reading your last post....YIKES

You are a bit crazy...huh chap

should we arrest Carter...and hold him in treason..?

Steve 1 03-14-2003 02:11 PM

You say 5% the number is less than 1% you need to go scold the nice germans and russians

cashmoney 03-14-2003 02:12 PM

Can I see a source...?

Our should I take your word for it..?

post a sorce...or a link.......to ANYTHING

Steve 1 03-14-2003 02:16 PM

Khomeini now there was a Big Governments Liberal to be proud off!!
You know such a nice guy was he !!

that a treat was given to around 700 people the old boy had them burned alive in a movie house !!what a guy a very fitting personality for Jimmahs Resume.