Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Terrorists and war (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45128-terrorists-war.html)

cashmoney 03-14-2003 02:45 PM

jeeesh...al I asked for was a link to a source backing up his claim that 1% of Iraqi arms were supplied by the US

There was 2 billion that Iraq defaulted on after we became enemys...How can 2 billion be less than 1%....

You ignore the request for a source....and go into a rant about Iran...and the Shah...in 79

Al'Quaida wasn't founded for another 10 years

spin me some more propaganda

How about that link to a source about the "less than 1%"

Tinkerer 03-14-2003 02:50 PM

The question that PISSES me off the most is ---- Why when Clinton was bombing Iraq their wasn't any protesting. I have yet to here a liberal answer it. Why is it that when clinton was in office he was for the removal (regime change) of Suddam and now he is against it. What has changed. Clinton said that if Suddam wasnt removed from power and the WMD destroyed it would become a problem. He also knew that he couldn't get the UN to help so he didn't even ask (the only smart thing the man ever did)

SC--- why don't you prove him wrong--You act like the resident expert here ---You should be able to prove him wrong. (If he is) I will put my money on him not you since I tend to think that his IQ is at least one notch higher than yours just from reading his posts. I personally would love to meet him in person and have a talk.

Steve 1 03-14-2003 02:58 PM

Hash

I should of included a third option now that I read some of your rantings.

http://kids.msn.com/kids/dept.aspx?i...ent/learnread/

Here is a link (you asked) to help with your reading dis-function

cashmoney 03-14-2003 03:13 PM

Thats what I thought...Your claim is bogus

Here is the real story..

In 82 Reagan pulled Iraq off the list of states that sponser terrorism (not Carter)..

That opened the flood gates..
we sold them billions in weapons(not less than 1%)

60 Huges MD 500 "defender" Helicopters
48 Bell Textron helicopters
8 Bell Textron AB 212 helicopters
infared sensors and thermal imagery technology

After the Gulf War...The IAEA found equiptment for making nuclear weapons...including..spectrometers, oscilloscopes, neutron initators, high speedd switches for nuclear detonation

This is just the tipp of the iceberg

This is MY proof

Your proof is a kids website....reminds me of the Bush/Blair "proof"

Tinkerer 03-14-2003 03:16 PM

Watched a debate last night with Ron Silver ( the actor) - he is a republican- Wow I hated this guy for the roles he plays but not anymore -- WOW this guy really impressed me. I don't remember the name of the Liberal he was debating against. But it was the same liberal crap and not answering the direct questions. These guys just wont answer a direct question that doesn't fit into their lies.

cashmoney 03-14-2003 03:53 PM

Tinker " these guys just won't answer a direct question that doesn't fit into thier lies"

This sounds like Steve1

He bothered me for a answer...I gave him one ...and gave him proof that he is wrong

I asked for the source he was quoting as "less than 1%"

He posted a childs site

I posted even more proof...What iI posted are FACTS

He is off playing in romper room now

Less than 1%....what a outrageous claim...

Tinkerer 03-14-2003 04:29 PM

You are talking to the wrong guy ---I tend to believe him. I have read plenty of what you have to offer and it was funny reading. It was funny that you and others actually believe that crap.

Washed Away 03-14-2003 04:36 PM

American analogy,

If you give your kid a bb gun and he shoots the neighbor's cat, you take back the gun and punish the child. If Saddom shoots the neighborhood and threatens the world peace, send in the 101st.

cashmoney 03-14-2003 04:42 PM

good one..

you believe him...He posted one link...to a kids website

I posted links with names like...
Washington post
Washington times
The White House
The DOW Jones
The Bureau of Labour
the IAEA
LA times
BBC

He posted 1 link to a kids website

"I tend to believe him"

I backed up evey claim with sources

He goes on a rant about Iran...PRE Al'Quaida...and blames Carter for 9-11 , and wants him held responsible.

You can believe him if you want...and you can believe in Santa and the tooth fairy if you want

I declare Cashmoney the winner by default

Tinkerer 03-14-2003 04:43 PM

By Fault