Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who Has The 47 Apache Hull And Deck Molds (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45138-who-has-47-apache-hull-deck-molds.html)

Zero Cavity 03-12-2003 03:23 PM

Apache (McManus) never made a "deck" mold for the 47 Apache.
Hawk Power has the one and original "hull" mold for the 47 Apache.

SPWilson 03-12-2003 03:37 PM

lets talk molds here!

spitfire1 03-12-2003 03:45 PM

There is alot of speculation about that particular transaction.......the real story,.....I dont know except what I have read and what I have heard......I think Don was a very cunning businessman......He was no angel by any means I guess.......but I can think of no justification for the murder, can you?? Those that know more about that transaction arent talking........and I think that there are those on this board that do know quite a bit of the goings on back then.......I apologize to Sling for sidetracking his thread.......It just irks me to see someone pay homage to a guy that took the King of offshore from us.......Rich .........As a side note....this response doesnt make much sense because Mr. Wilson decided to delete his original post for reasons of his own.........

SLINGSHOT 03-12-2003 06:14 PM

Originally posted by searace
Yes, we have the 47' original Apache molds(hull). there never was a 47 deck mold...all 47's came from the 41' deck mold. And....god i hope answering this doesnt start all that other stuff again... life's too short.

Todd
Hawk Power
www.searace.com

IS THAT THE MOLD THAT KEMOSABE CAME FROM?

JEEZ GOTTA BE REAL SPECIFIC

SLINGSHOT 03-12-2003 06:15 PM

AND AS FAR AS KRAMER, HE HAD BALLS YES, BUT I WAS PERTAINING TO SAILING IN 75 TONS OF DRUGS NOT HIRING SOMEONE TO KILL ARONOW, THATS THE SHADY WAY TO DO THINGS,

"YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT , YOU DO IT YOURSELF"

SLINGSHOT 03-12-2003 06:23 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
What.....you think this guy has some socially redeeming value? Some good quality that somehow makes the crimes he commited acceptable?
ALL I SAID WAS THE GUY HAD A BIG SET OF BALLS!!!!! THATS IT IN NO WAY DO I LOOK I UP TO HIM,THINK HE IS A HERO, OR CONDONE THE THINGS HE WAS INTO

WHY ARE WE MAKING MORE OF THIS THEN IS REALLY THERE?

Back4More 03-12-2003 07:24 PM

Not that I have the cake to plunk down on a 47, but who's building them if one was wanted?

Back4More 03-12-2003 07:40 PM

Well yeah....which one?

PhantomChaos 03-12-2003 07:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by Too Old
What.....you think this guy has some socially redeeming value? Some good quality that somehow makes the crimes he commited acceptable?
I can't believe that Stu introduced Ben Kramer's son on stage, and he put his fist in the air and said something like "Long live Apache!"

:confused: :confused:

SPWilson 03-12-2003 07:52 PM

I can't believe that Stu introduced Ben Kramer's son on stage, and he put his fist in the air and said something like "Long live Apache!"
WHAT???? Some feedback PLEASE!