Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who Has The 47 Apache Hull And Deck Molds (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45138-who-has-47-apache-hull-deck-molds.html)

spitfire1 03-12-2003 08:11 PM

If that is indeed true Nort............there is no excuse for that.....that is exactly what I am talking about.......It is in extremely poor taste.....given the history......unbelievable...........What merit is there in introducing his son?? His son is innocent I understand that, but should Stu be bringing him up on stage to pull a stunt like this.........I dont know....I think common sense would prevail.....but that is just my opinion I guess.....

PhantomChaos 03-12-2003 08:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't think Stu thought that would happen, and also probably regrets it. After all, Ben's kid didn't do anything and looked like he might have been 10 when the $hit hit the fan.

Stu's head was probably spinning from all the other distractions on stage moments before. :D :D :D

SPWilson 03-12-2003 08:41 PM

So, he brings the kid up? WHY? What reason in the world would he bring the kid up and show him off? We know the answer, and it's REALLY stupid. I just can't believe that someone, ANYONE, would even think about that. Not even considering the kids position, WHY in the hell would anyone with even HALF a brain do it? Man, now i have heard everything!:mad:

rockstrmkr 03-12-2003 08:44 PM

Regardless of your opinions of Benny... please leave Lou out of this dicussion.
He was a little boy when his dad went away.
He's a good guy...leave him be please!

Hans

SLINGSHOT 03-12-2003 08:48 PM

Originally posted by srobak
There is only ONE Apache right now.
That was cleared up through the courts.
Call Bobby. You know the number.

FACT 1. SACCENTI DOES NOT HAVE A 47 MOLD AS WE SPEAK

FACT 2. THE "APACHE POWERBOATS" THAT ALL THIS HISTORY CAME FROM IS OWNED BY MCMANUS....TRADEMARK PAPERS PROVES THAT

FACT 3. SACCENTI IS "APACHE PERFORMANCE BOATS" AND/OR "WARRIOR POWERBOATS" SO I WAS LAST INFORMED.

ANYTHING ELSE? ALL THIS OVER A SIMPLE QUESTION WHICH WAS NOT ANSWERED YET....

rockstrmkr 03-12-2003 08:50 PM

Sling -

Dr. Santiago answered the question....

Hans

SLINGSHOT 03-12-2003 08:52 PM

Originally posted by rockstrmkr
Sling -

Dr. Santiago answered the question....

Hans

MUST HAVE MISSED IT, THANKS DR. SANTIAGO

SPWilson 03-12-2003 08:59 PM

Sling, you may want to re-investigate a few of your comments, they are not all accurate. You may have been "last informed" too long ago.

SLINGSHOT 03-12-2003 09:00 PM

OK WELL MAYBE....CARE TO ENLIGHTEN ME ON WHICH ONES, OR IS THAT A SECRET THAT MUST BE KEPT ON HE OSO BOARD

SABER28 03-12-2003 09:03 PM

spitfire, don't get to bent about the sig. on my posts, it's just a joke designed to get this type of thread going:D

i do admire ben for his racing efforts, the man had some BALLS;)