Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT: Bought Wife new car. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45285-ot-bought-wife-new-car.html)

Back4More 03-13-2003 09:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Can you say LT-4 Hot cam.....Welcome to the other club, and do the Corvette wave!
Enjoy!;)

Sydwayz 03-13-2003 09:29 PM

Sweet ride Christa!! Looks good on you. The LT-4 and 6spd is a great combo. My buddy had the Special Edition silver one.

I have some family in/around Colombia, and we may make a trip down to the Carolinas and Lake Murray this season. Neda and I have not boated there before.

Jan 03-14-2003 06:34 AM

Originally posted by Sydwayz
Sweet ride Christa!! Looks good on you. The LT-4 and 6spd is a great combo. My buddy had the Special Edition silver one.

I have some family in/around Colombia, and we may make a trip down to the Carolinas and Lake Murray this season. Neda and I have not boated there before.

Come on down Brian, the Lake is low this year, but still has plenty of water.

Brian have you and Neda looked into the Savannah Race? It is only another 1.5 hours down I-95. We went down last year and had a great time. I know the Westin is booking up fast.

Jan

Jan 03-14-2003 06:36 AM

Originally posted by BatGirl
Hey cocktail!
Nice new wheels!! :D
I can hardley wait to have fun in Savannah with you guys again. Sorry we did not get to play more in Miami.
BG XO

Batgirl, how the Boat Sales going?

We locked into the Westin about 2 weeks ago, Count Down Savannah.

Jan

OldSchool 03-14-2003 06:39 AM

Hey Jan,
That car is swweeet!!!

It's all about the "bear" necessities
:D :D :D

Enjoy it!

Craig

Jan 03-14-2003 06:50 AM

Originally posted by craig223
Hey Jan,
That car is swweeet!!!

It's all about the "bear" necessities
:D :D :D

Enjoy it!

Craig

Hey Craig, just filled out the Custom Tag application, 1st choice is

BLK BEAR.

Jan

Wardey 03-14-2003 06:57 AM

Nice car !!! What's the web address for the Corvette Forum? I've got an 80 that I bought in 82 and now it's like family, I can't seem to part with it. It's been totaly restored with ground effects and i'm getting ready to drop a crate GM Z-5 motor in. Thanks, Wardey

Bear2 03-14-2003 07:19 AM

Batgirl! I'll let ya drive my car if I can drive your boat! We are really looking forward to Savannah this year...since we know the deal. I think I should change my hair or wear a wig while "cocktailing" in the bar at the Westin...I may find myself sleeping in the street!
BEAR

Jan 03-14-2003 07:25 AM

Originally posted by Wardey
Nice car !!! What's the web address for the Corvette Forum? I've got an 80 that I bought in 82 and now it's like family, I can't seem to part with it. It's been totaly restored with ground effects and i'm getting ready to drop a crate GM Z-5 motor in. Thanks, Wardey
Wardey, CorvetteForum.com, it has a section for all Vettes.

Jan

45sonic 03-14-2003 07:58 AM

Nice car!

Jan,
Thanks for the website. My boyfriend bought me a 2001, black on black, 3K miles, 6 speed for Christmas. GREAT, one more forum for me to get hooked on! I can't wait to take the targa top off.

Enjoy your new ride!

Patti