Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Girl that Drive Boats? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45406-girl-drive-boats.html)

bcschoe 10-10-2007 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater (Post 2302069)
Thats hillarious. You should show her the Reggie FOuntain instructional video. Helped my girl out a lot.

Dont laugh too loud. Due to popular demand and the fact which women have a much different learning style than men, we are preparing a Womens Only Performance Boat School Class.

Recognizing the need to train spouses and partners of boat owners for emergency situations and to aid in the operation of the boat we are preparing a special ciriculium.

Women are much more detail orientated and learn better in an all women enviroment. Rather than being yelled at or intimidated by thier male counterparts, women are usually supported by each other rather than being dominated in a mixed gender learning enviroment.

I can guarantee many of these students will be able to outdrive non-graduate men with years of expierience.

Details regarding date and time to follow.

comp 10-10-2007 09:20 PM

Expensive date,
thats a goodone. this year only moved the carver once.now i have to get her ready for the winter
its tough to cruise at 20mph , watch all the markers and all the other boats pass you, when we can cruise at 55 and cut alot of corners and no wake zones with the cig.
weather permitting we will be out this weekend

jpcdoo 10-11-2007 01:31 AM

I own a 28 sunsation and I drive MY boat. I am also a boat operator for LE agency I work for. Its great to get paid to drive up and down the River

HUSTLEthis 10-11-2007 05:14 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 526210)
She likes when the 6's start to throw a little roost out the back.

Shannon loves driving our boat too...she ran the boat at our last poker run with the girl crew....a couple shots of them getting ready and on the run..

Tom

HUSTLEthis 10-11-2007 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by bcschoe (Post 2302182)
Dont laugh too loud. Due to popular demand and the fact which women have a much different learning style than men, we are preparing a Womens Only Performance Boat School Class.

Recognizing the need to train spouses and partners of boat owners for emergency situations and to aid in the operation of the boat we are preparing a special ciriculium.

Women are much more detail orientated and learn better in an all women enviroment. Rather than being yelled at or intimidated by thier male counterparts, women are usually supported by each other rather than being dominated in a mixed gender learning enviroment.

I can guarantee many of these students will be able to outdrive non-graduate men with years of expierience.

Details regarding date and time to follow.

After talking with Brad at the poker run, we are both signed up for the UPC course in Miami in Nov.....cann't wait....

Tom

lucky strike 10-11-2007 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by HUSTLEthis (Post 2303153)
Shannon loves driving our boat too...she ran the boat at our last poker run with the girl crew....a couple shots of them getting ready and on the run..

Tom

I couldn't keep up with them in the poker run & I ran the sh-t out of the F-2. Tom you taught her well :ernaehrung004:

LS

sonicator 10-11-2007 07:13 PM

My wife does not seem to have much interest in driving our boat. Now the sports car is a different story.

SOX 10-11-2007 08:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My wife is a good driver. She is great with the trailer and is getting the hang of docking. The other day she backed up one of our trailers up our driveway about 350'. Not too shabby.

Coleman 10-11-2007 08:42 PM

Wife can drive, dock and trailer all of our boats.She can drive the hell out of the cat and pontoon,she does not like to drive the vee at higher speeds she gets nevous when it leaves the water.On that same note she knows how to set the drive and the planes for turns and get off the throttle when it does leave the water I feel comfortable with her driving at speed.

Expensive Date 10-11-2007 09:14 PM

My wife doesn't like to go on the boat.She is pretty good at taking the Escalade to the mall though:D