Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Membership required to view attached photos? >

Membership required to view attached photos?

Notices

Membership required to view attached photos?

Old 03-16-2003, 02:09 AM
Mr. Demeanor

3....2....1....Poof

Old 03-16-2003, 01:42 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Lightbulb Look at it this way:

$19.95 per year amounts to about 5.46575 cents per day.

(Even less on Leap years....)
Old 03-16-2003, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Packinair, Where the hell did that auto-response go?? We need it again
Old 03-16-2003, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Hey, this a great site, I know I have gotten my moneys worth already. I also get a great deal of respect from the local law enforcement when they see the OSO Sticker in my truck window.
As an added treat to the ladies, I often wear my OSO T shirt to the gym while working out. I`m not sure about the golf shirt though. While in Miami for the show, I was wearing it and was sent back to my room to change! I`m going to wait a while before I try wearing it again. Maybe I`ll have better luck with it here in Kankakee!
Old 03-16-2003, 04:18 PM
Registered

I've been signed up here only three days and I'm blown away. I'm not even a real boater but this is a *****ing site. I've learned more about my Formula 357 in two days than anybody at the local boat shops could tell me.

Here's my money! I wanna'be a Goldie!
Old 03-16-2003, 04:21 PM
Registered

way to go dudley!!!! you da man
Old 03-16-2003, 05:12 PM
Registered

For anyone who is the least bit interested in boating you get more than the membership fee in information. Then when you look at the entertainement value they should charge double. (I hope they didn't here that)
Old 03-16-2003, 08:47 PM
packinair

Default This thread has trigered the automated packinair resonse system

the automated reply software has detected whining in this thread and will now use the copy paste comment used many many times for

Why does everyone who is to cheap to pony up $20 feel the need to start a F*ing thread. Do you think your stupidass thread is going o change anything or something new is going to be said???It has all been said, many many times! why not just either move on or spend your time reading the other 30 stupidass threads just like yours. AND even if someone is making money off this site (that I doubt they are) who gives a ****?? you go to work WHY???? so your saying they should not only work for free, but they should spend thousands and thousands of their own dollars so some cheep bastard can come cry like a little girl over $20 on THEIR site..

*note* the $20 is to be replaced with $19.95 you save 5 cents at the request of mr choas.

Old 03-16-2003, 09:16 PM
Allan4

Originally posted by BRUCE SEROFF
I understand, by the amount of posts you have, your new to the board. so im gonna cut you some slack.

Just to fill you in on the history here.
Everyone here knows that this subject has been brought up several times and just got beat to death. The problem here is that it costs money to keep up a web site. With all the photos that have been posted in the last year, the server costs have gone through the roof and it has unfortunately become necessary to recoop some of those costs. you cant expect the owners to foot the bill. they need to feed their families too.
There may be other sites out there that allow you to view for free. But , in my opinion OSO is the pioneer website and everyone comes here to view , buy, sell, and learn from other peoples mistakes. Hell, we are a family here. So sit your ass down , grab a beer and enjoy.

Welcome ...lets not push the issue any further.

Steve ...if im off base here, feel free to correct me

Its well worth the money. 20 bucks aint gonna kill ya.
Hey look!! I did not know that Jesse "The Body" Ventura was an OSO member......HeHeHe.....

Just kidding Bruce

Hey 1996Z15, don't take it the wrong way man, this has been a hot topic lately, you just kinda jumped into the fire. Bad timing. If you like the site it is worth the $20. Hope you stick around, I thought your first post was fine, although I have no problem with the fee. Infact, I think we all should pay up. My .02

Take er ssslllloooooooooooooooowwww