Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT: Al Qaeda gets whacked for the second weekend in a row! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45528-ot-al-qaeda-gets-whacked-second-weekend-row.html)

C_Spray 03-16-2003 07:31 PM

OT: Al Qaeda gets whacked for the second weekend in a row!

Cool. Got their communications guy the other day. Can anyone spell u-n-r-a-v-e-l-i-n-g? :D :D Hopefully, the wheels will really start coming off their cart shortly.

(Poofed the original post - it got infected with some kind of disease...)

cashmoney 03-16-2003 07:33 PM

WOW...The last I remember...catmando and myself were showing how happy we were about the capture

Then we are called a disease...?

bajabob38 03-16-2003 09:16 PM

Hey chuck, look who it is, "light fuse and get away" :D

Allan4 03-16-2003 09:24 PM

Originally posted by cashmoney
WOW...The last I remember...catmando and myself were showing how happy we were about the capture

Then we are called a disease...?

:o :o :o

Go ahead and walk on a perfectly good thread........he's like the little annoying kid in the nieghborhood that never got picked to play kickball and always had food all over his face......

Now....Back to the real thread:

C, that is awesome, shows that we will root these guys out of every hole in the Middle East. Nothing like justice for those poor folks and families who payed so dearly on 9-11. Thanks for the update!!

Allan:)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 03-17-2003 12:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Great news!!! :) :) :)

C_Spray 03-17-2003 07:50 AM

Originally posted by cashmoney
....(blah-blah-blah)...Then we are called a disease...?
Actually, "we" is not what I implied. I said disease (singular), and you volunteered. How perceptive. (YAWN)

---Back to our regularly scheduled topic---

Anyway, I am overjoyed to watch the systematic dismantling of AL Qaeda. The more those cretins live (and die) in fear, the better the world will be. It won't bring the victims back, but hopefully it will give their friends and family some comfort, and help restore the confidence of America.

cashmoney 03-17-2003 07:54 AM

You guys are something else...

why is not ok for me to be happy about his capture..?

This thread is more about ripping me than it is about the capture

grow up boys...this isn't daycare

gmhdfan 03-17-2003 09:11 AM

CRASH, you haven't been happy since yur boyfreind moved out and your dog left with him. TROLL!! So what size prop are you running??:mad: :mad:

cashmoney 03-17-2003 09:17 AM

23 pitch Mirage

what you got...?

I would post a pic...but it seems OSO wants money to post pics and look at em..

sorry

gmhdfan 03-17-2003 09:49 AM

They accept cash. Something you seem to have a lot of.:confused: :confused: