If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    '88 Formula F-206 LS
    Kissimmee, Florida

OT: Survivor-Texas Style

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do its own entitled "Survivor-Texas Style".

The contestants will start in Dallas , travel to Waco , Austin ,
    San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville . They will then proceed up to Del Rio, on to El Paso, then to Midland, Odessa, Lubbock, and Amarillo.
    From there, they'll proceed to Abilene, Ft. Worth, and finally back to Dallas .

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads: "I'm gay, I'm a vegetarian, I voted for Al Gore, George Strait Sucks, Hillary in 2004, and I'm here to confiscate your guns!"

The first one that makes it back to Dallas alive, wins!

My Boats:
    1996 Wellcraft Scarab Sport & 1990 Donzi GT210
    Clearwater, Florida
    I believe the key to the success to those shows is that they are able to "drag" things out several episodes and that they have someone actually "complete" the tasks.

My Boats:
    98 NORTECH 5000V
    Stafford Va.
    I might even watch this one, But I think they sould scrap the Volvo and get one of those Honda electric cars.