Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT: Good Luck and Godspeed !!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45678-ot-good-luck-godspeed.html)

Risk Taker 03-18-2003 02:06 PM

OT: Good Luck and Godspeed !!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
I thought this photo was a great way to express my feeling on upcoming events. Three U.S. Marines with the 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit, stand at a American flag in the Kuwait desert, near the Iraqi border on Monday, March, 17, 2003.

With about 24 hours until the can of whoop a$$ is popped open, I just wanted to wish our troops and our President good luck and Godspeed.................

Dean Ferry 03-18-2003 02:15 PM

Amen! I guess Saddam has a long term memory problem, because he obviously forgot the ASS-KICKING we gave him last time!
MD

BAJA342 03-18-2003 02:46 PM

Dean,

I don't think it's a memory problem at all he thinks he won the last time. What a Dumb a**!!!! Lets hope for a quick end to the campaign!!!!!

Magicfloat 03-18-2003 03:00 PM

Our local guard unit was activated and this morning the convoy started to Ft Benning. Over 150 military vehicles and troop buses passed our store. The hiway was lined with people waving flags, our parking lot as well as neighboring businesses were maxed out,horns blowing,cheering the troops. It's a good thing the Dixie Chicks weren't doing a concert in Jasper, Al tonite,they would have been run out of town. I had tears in my eyes watching the outpouring of support.

Uncle Toys 03-18-2003 03:16 PM

Hoo-ahh!

Shane 03-18-2003 03:20 PM

Go get 'em boys! We're behind you!

CAP071 03-18-2003 05:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:D

Risk Taker 03-18-2003 09:25 PM

ttt

Allan4 03-18-2003 10:17 PM

I stated a bunchof times that the countries will fall into line when the bombs start falling.....looks like they are not even waiting for that to take place. Australia, Turkey and.........FRANCE!!! HAAHAHAHA....I'd tell France to go pound salt, all they will do is get in the way. The Iraqi Republican Guard is already making efforts to notify the American troops they want to surrender....keep in mind Suddam's army is 1/3 of the size it was in 1991.

BTW, Joe Lieberman is on The O'Rielly Factor ripping on Hillary, Daschele and Kennedy. Pretty surprising, actually very refreshing. Looks ike he is trying to separate himself from the radicals.

He also said he would not change anything that Bush has done, other than some diplomacy issues in the past. I bet the Democrats will not bring that up in any protests. I bet Martin Sheen and freinds will not speak openly about these comments from their 2004 demcratic presidential nominee.

Sickening to see how the politics are starting to pour outta this mess.............can I get a big..."I told ya so....."?:D :D ;)

ScalpTaker36 03-18-2003 10:19 PM

Go gettem boyz

Saddam should move to Paris