Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Theoretical Questions.... Think then read answers. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45691-theoretical-questions-think-then-read-answers.html)

HyperBaja 03-18-2003 05:31 PM

Theoretical Questions.... Think then read answers.

Question 1

If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids
already, three whowere deaf, two who were blind, one mentally
retarded, and she hadsyphilis, would you recommend that she have an
abortion?

Read the next question before looking at the answer for this one.

Question 2 It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your
vote counts. Hereare the facts about the three leading candidates.

Candidate A - Associates with crooked politicians, and consults
withastrologists. He's had two Mistresses. He also chain smokes
anddrinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B - He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon,
usedopium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C -
He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke,
drinks anoccasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be your choice? Decide first, no
peeking, then scroll down for the answer.

------------------------------------------------------------

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

And, by the way, the answer to the abortion question:
If you said yes,you just killed Beethoven.

Pretty interesting isn't it?
Makes a person think before judging someone.

PhantomChaos 03-18-2003 05:34 PM

Interesting.........now get back into your school books. :D :D :D

loosecannon22 03-18-2003 08:19 PM

You forgot to add that hitler was imprisoned for crimes after the first world war which you say he was "a decorated war hero" in and ran his first election from in prison. BECAUSE he went against what the rest of the world said should not be done which was run for complete german world ruling "third riche" and then used crooked associates to muscle out people that wanted a diplomacy for germany. and any one who went against him was killed he was also obssessed with irradicating anyone who did not fit his idea of what every german should look like ie tall blond blue eyed certian size nose, head, body, none of which he fit!!!
as for the rest of his staff, alot of them drank every day, visited prostitutes. why did Hitler not have mistresses??? because he was impetint!!! a FACT!! he had himself fixed so he would not be bothered when he was trying to take over the world.
anyone can say only good/bad things about a certain person to make them look good or bad. hell I drink about 6 beers a day myself after a 14 hr day of work. I dont want to kill all the bastards that owe me money!! Ill bet you can make saadam or osama look good too if you pried deep enough. Be an American and have some pride in our past, especialy in these times. I am sure that the presidents named above have so many redeeming qualities that what you have written makes only you look dumb. SO-
I award you no points, and may GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL
yours truly
BILLY!!!

mcollinstn 03-18-2003 10:47 PM

Lay off a few of those beers, cannon.

Hyper isn't one of the bad guys. Those are Osama and Saddam and that cannibal, Idi Amin.

Chill.

HyperBaja 03-28-2003 09:28 PM

Just read those posts! Billy,Im not saying they were not great people, or that hitler was a great person (stupid nazi better describes) It was in an email.

CAP071 03-29-2003 07:49 AM

HOLY CHIT CANNON HAS GONE POSTAL:crazy: :chimp: