If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    Boatless... Damn...
    My boss is stuck in steamboat right now trying to get back... he was supposed to leave yesterday, but... well... didnt... hahaa.... he is stuck there until ???

My Boats:
    1993, Fountain, 32' Fever
    Conifer, CO
    I live in Conifer, Co, which is just South of Evergreen. We are at the 9,000 foot level. Iím on the road right now, but my neighbor said that we have had 6 feet of snow at home, and itís still snowing. Iím not sure how Iím going to get up the driveway. It will be interesting.

Troutfly, why would someone Not want to own a boat! I may not get out of the driveway, but I also dream about beautiful women. I will take my chances even with this damn weather. We need the moisture badly, but what a hassle. The power was off from 3:00AM today until I hauled a quarter cord of wood up onto the deck by 4:00PM, and then the power came back on. I shoveled six feet of snow off the deck of my Cigarette! I took one more picture before, and there is an Audi Quattro and an Excursion with safari rack on top in the photo. Good luck finding them. We have as of now 75-80" of snow in the last 48 hours, and it is ending!
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Boats:
    1986 Formula 357SR Kaama
    Hattiesburg, Ms
    This may be a pisser to ya' but I got sunburned in my boat yesterday. 82 degrees in Mississippi. Don't tell the Canadians.

Boat good. Snow bad.

My Boats:
    02 Cigarette Mystique T/S
    Naples, Maine

Incredible!!!! I`ve lived up north my entire life and have never experienced that much snow all at once! How about a few more pics???

PS, your Cig looks GREAT! How long of a tow to lake Powell?

My Boats:
    2005 Extreme 29
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Ren3 - Your killing me......I'll trade with you for a few !!! I was on the boat all day today, 80's but water was rough. Man, I would love to get in some CO snow......Wardey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12