Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Are most OSO'ers White Republicans? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45755-most-osoers-white-republicans.html)

bayou outlaw 03-20-2003 07:37 PM

Another white Republican here. Also very proud of my Irish heritage. Card carrying gun owning NRA member too. If that makes me racist according to some, I really don't care. That does not mean that I am intolerant of someone else's views. If anyone wants to be a misguided liberal tree hugger that is ok too, it is your right as an American. Andy:p

chromecat 03-20-2003 07:39 PM

white conservative republican ..... and damn proud of it...

thanks...

220EagleXp 03-20-2003 07:49 PM

My relatives came over on the Mayflower, White as they come, Republican and damn proud of it!

Steve 1 03-20-2003 07:57 PM

The bad ole white man Really too bad we have all the Nobel awards in the hard sciences !!

puder 03-20-2003 08:06 PM

does it really mater we all like fast boats.

But it woudl seem that perhaps OSO does not exactly represent a varried cross section of the american population

and NO my typing is NOT in ebonics. its just bad.

PhantomChaos 03-20-2003 08:08 PM

Re: Re: Re: Are most OSO'ers White Republicans?

Originally posted by insptech
Catmando did:D :D

I was honestly surprised you saw it as racist Nort. It semed like everyone was making a little fun of themselves and letting a little of the hurt/anger/whatever out that comes from being the only un-protected minority in the current state of political affairs.

Don't you think that we have OSO members from of all sorts of ethnicity's, religions and nationalities on the forum? I would imagine, with some certainty, that posts like this are bothersome to them. It bothered the hell out of me.

What is the reason for this thead? I'm listening........

Audiofn 03-20-2003 08:08 PM

Originally posted by sean stinson
What does it really matter who is what. On this site, the only thing that should matter is if you have a love of boats, and last I checked boats only care about one color; GREEN and if you have enough of it in your wallet you will at least have your boats undying love.
TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN :D:D

Jon

PhantomChaos 03-20-2003 08:09 PM

Originally posted by Audiofn
TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN :D:D

Jon

Agreed..........Terra must have used Sean's computer. :D :D :D

Audiofn 03-20-2003 08:11 PM

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
Agreed..........Terra must have used Sean's computer. :D :D :D
LOL that is probably true :D:D

Jon

Audiofn 03-20-2003 08:14 PM

This was a COMPLETE waiste of my time up to and after Stinsons post (got a chuckle out of me). Posts like this really do not do anything but allienate (sp) members and make them feel like they do not "fit in". I think this thread does not belong but that is me.

Jon