Notices

Turbosonic1

Old 03-13-2003, 10:41 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Turbosonic1

Hey Turbo just a quick thanks for the flashlight holder. I actually used it the other day and it did help. The only scarry thing about it is D-man hanging off the back of his boat. You may sell more if you change that picture

Jon
Old 03-14-2003, 06:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts
Thumbs up

I've got to give Lu a big thumbs up For fixing the only leak that I had on my boat. The Trim Cap.

Thanks again
Old 03-19-2003, 07:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Attached Thumbnails Turbosonic1-trim-cap.jpg  
Old 03-20-2003, 05:14 PM
DEVIL MAN

Audio....That picture of me holding Lyall's light is a thing of beauty. A professional model, like Nort, could not do any better. Please see the perfect complexion on the forearms masked with a slight twinge of arm hair to give it that masculine look. Check out the angle of the arms at the elbows to give it that elongated look. Please note the slight flex in the forearms to give the impression of raw muscle. Note the slight extension of the hands as they are delicately connected to the fingers that are positioned underneath the product in perfect Devil like fashion. Once again proving that no job is too big for the Devil Modeling agency!!! You are just too jealous with those stumpy stereo fingers and those nobby looking forearms as they wipe the sweat from your pie hole!!! That and the fact I am going yachting this weekend and you are melting ice off of your driveway!!!!! Have a good one Audio!!!!!

DMan...and the D is for Delicate hands!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-20-2003, 08:32 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hmmmm D=man I hate to keep bringing it up BUT it was my hands that got RWD started WITH A HAMMER!!!!

I would rather see the She Devil back there any day!!! Leave those hairy amrs for your circus act

Jon