Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Apology To Emotiondriver (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45876-apology-emotiondriver.html)

liquidlocomotive 03-21-2003 10:47 PM

If emotion didnt order them and didnt pay for them then take them off the boat and send them back. Ryan should collect from the guy he made the deal with. That was simple.

THRILLER 03-22-2003 12:11 AM

Hello, OSO board members, I am Chuck Anderson the infamous throttle man that ordered the decals from Ryan for Doug's boat. To set the story straight I ordered the decals ( 3 sets of numbers and 2 American flags) I tried to pay Ryan before the decals were even cut ! Ryan informed me that he was not set up to accept credit card, the bill was $ 250.00,The marina that I sub-contracted my service business to, issued a check and mailed it to Kinetic Animation. When the decals arrived I was shocked to find the wrong color , when I tried to contact Ryan he was out of town , Racing or lettering a boat or something when he returned he corrected the problem ( $60.00 in shipping later) . Ryan asked me was everything alright now and I replied everything looks great (I never said they were applied to the boat). In-fact the last time I saw them they were still in the tube they were shipped in! Two or three months passed and I was handed a note by the accountant asking me why hasn't Kinetic Animation cashed this check? Thats when I called Ryan and asked him what was up with the check? He said he would investigate and call me back, in the meantime I mailed another check. My wife has never handled any financial matters for Doug or Emotion Racing , My wife was not even my wife when all this transpired. The rest of the story is that the first check I sent was cashed the second , I canceled( another $35.00) I have not heard from Ryan except the last time this came up on this forum and I called him immediately, he apologized for posting my name and calling me bad pay,when I went back to look at the thread it was gone! Ryan just because you don't like or agree with Doug's opinion does'nt mean you have to talk SHJT about him or myself . I think you do excellent work, you might not be a good business man or use the best judgment when posting, but you're pretty good with vinyl. If I were you I would just let Doug sue you , because if you continue to run your mouth about me or any business that we may have done , I do not need a lawyer, I promise you I am going to take it out of your A$$.

Thank You
Sorry everyone , I don't post much but I read a lot ,Hope you don't see in a bad light due to this thread.

THRILLER 03-22-2003 12:24 AM

Doug's boat does not have any decals on it and I do not owe Ryan anything, well maybe? nah

Ryan Beckley 03-22-2003 03:13 AM

Doug DEMANDED an apolgy on the board so thats what I gave. He asked me to tell the whole story so thats what I told. So I am sorry to any one I offended here by posting this. I don't want to get sued for anything much less $350 bucks. So Doug and Chuck I'm sorry for for any inconvience I caused you here and good luck in any of your future endevours. I'll leave it at that and won't ever bring this subject up again.

birdog 03-22-2003 07:06 AM

Please don't beat Ryan up until he finishes my stuff....:D
jeeeezz.....

Shane 03-22-2003 07:32 AM

Originally posted by THRILLER
.........If I were you I would just let Doug sue you , because if you continue to run your mouth about me or any business that we may have done , I do not need a lawyer, I promise you I am going to take it out of your A$$.

Thank You
Sorry everyone , I don't post much but I read a lot ,Hope you don't see in a bad light due to this thread.

Chuck,

NOT COOL AT ALL! If in fact you are correct you should be happy with being right. Present your point if you choose to reply as you did and leave it at that or take it to court. VIOLENCE shows a severe lack of discipline, tact, cooth and maturity. You talk about how Ryan should not have brought it up here but you threaten physical harm. GROW UP!:mad: :mad:

birdog 03-22-2003 07:36 AM

Originally posted by Too Old
Ryan,

I need some boat numbers. If you would do them in the colors you did my "Cigarette" script for my trailer, that would look sweet. Perhaps even the same type lettering, but I leave that up to you.

SC 5655 BN

Thanks, Sticker Boy.

Wait youre turn Fred !!!!!!!:D :D

Miller 03-22-2003 07:43 AM

Fred, don't worry. I'm sure your boat will be SOLD before you ever need the stickers...:D

birdog 03-22-2003 07:45 AM

he-he-he.....:D

I can't say much....About time you USED a boat !!!!!

You are the one that got me together with Ryan.....thanks

SLINGSHOT 03-22-2003 11:01 AM

IS 350.00 AFTER SOME YEARS WORTH ALL OF THIS BS?