Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Apology To Emotiondriver (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45876-apology-emotiondriver.html)

mxz800 03-22-2003 02:38 PM

if you cant sue someone or whip there ass, what process exactly would the members here like someone to use??? sometimes things dont get better till they have gotten there worst.

Rob

liquid asset 03-22-2003 05:01 PM

I'm sticking with Ryan, I've done bussiness with him and he did me a favor, He's a stand up guy, Thanks Ryan, I've got more to say, but Ryan said he would leave it at that so will I

THRILLER 03-22-2003 07:34 PM

Ryan , there was no reason to bring up this issue ! You told me last time that you would drop it. I find what you did (posting my name) completely unprofessional, your not sorry for your post ,you do not like Doug or his opinion's so you decided to punk him on a public forum , thats fine, but if you think you can get away with doing me like that you are sadly mistaken! As for the rest of you who think I am wrong , how would you handle this if it was you being slammed and labeled BAD PAY ??? I would rather confront him, thats the way grown ups handle things at least around here ,maybe where you live they do it differently, a little gentler maybe ? or maybe I am mistakenly posting on the OFFSHORE SAILBOATERS forum !Where's everybody's balls ? Somebody does you wrong you let them know ! Take note of this thread as someday it could be you . Ryan you and I will talk and this will be put to rest. Now, about posting I am happy just reading and looking at the censored pics of your girlfriend's and wives ,I think this is great, but like my father taught me" If your are going to run your mouth you better be prepared to to get punched in it" I am right and I am ready. Don't take it literally though, I have been accused of using bad judgment, I'm sorry
but I'm going to post whats on my mind.
Thank You

eMotiondriver 03-22-2003 09:08 PM

I RATTLED Cryan's cage and now he has dealt with him.

I wish I had 1 boat accident and could be like Cryan Beckley, and after crash knew everything about boats.

But for some reseason GOD gave me COMMON SENSE.

LOL

R Addiction 03-22-2003 09:21 PM

Damn, OSO WWF Super Slam, Cage Match!!! :D

R Addiction 03-22-2003 10:34 PM

Good Pic Fred!:D

Jeff 03-23-2003 02:09 AM

this board has too many geeks, geeks. kmaamii/care

gmhdfan 03-23-2003 06:04 AM

Originally posted by THRILLER
[BI think this is great, but like my father taught me" If your are going to run your mouth you better be prepared to to get punched in it" [/B]

Very good words to live by. But anyone who threatens to sue over something like this. Probable opens himself up to the same treatment.:confused: :confused:

JFM311 03-23-2003 06:44 AM

Get off your soap boxes--if talking about a little a$$ whooping gets you guys offended--TURN ON THE T.V.--or would you be offended by whats going on?

liquid asset 03-23-2003 08:42 AM

Wheres that cancelled check?