Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OHHH Canada!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/45898-ohhh-canada.html)

Dredgeking 03-21-2003 07:22 AM

i DO NOT in any way shape or form support the FRENCH, but i do like canada. (mostly ontario)

pullmytrigger 03-21-2003 07:26 AM

Oh I know, they want to seperate and be a totally seperate nation, yet they want to keep our money system and all our social programs and benifits.......they're too much

pullmytrigger 03-21-2003 07:30 AM

Quebec....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Gotta admit they're chicks are super hot though.....

Chris288 03-21-2003 07:35 AM

Hockey fans are some of the most passionate i've ever seen, about the sport and our country. you can bet any canadian teams playing in the u.s. are going to get booed like never before... dont say I agree w/ it but its gonna happen.

Dredgeking 03-21-2003 07:41 AM

Originally posted by twinn29
Quebec....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Gotta admit they're chicks are super hot though.....

last time i was there someone told me the age of consent was only 15 :eek: what the hell are they thinking?

floatingphil 03-21-2003 07:44 AM

The Canadian National Anthem has been booed in the past at U.S. sporting events. The most recent that I can recall was last year's Stanley Cup playoffs; Toronto vs New York Islanders.
There is no excuse for any of it.

spitfire1 03-21-2003 07:45 AM

The province of Quebec pretty much goes the same way as the French do it seems..........it is no surprise that they are not happy with the U.S..... But to categorize Canada because of the actions of a few is not right........The press gives the impression that all Canadians feel this way....I for one dont believe that for a minute......But, the fact remains that we have pretty much alienated everyone with this action......I hope that we can reconcile the damage done because we are going to need the world community with the ever increasing threats from all over the world........

kingpin 03-21-2003 07:57 AM

I'll take up arms and fight with you for FREEDOM.........when & where?

Oh & I'll bring the Beer:D

Milord 03-21-2003 08:07 AM

Originally posted by Playn
:mad: I'm growing increasingly tired of that country :mad:
Come on man, because we have a few idiots and a leader that is a moron?

We all know there are no idiots in the States and all your Presidents have been the best! :rolleyes:

"Can't we all just get along?" :D

jafo 03-21-2003 08:20 AM

Originally posted by twinn29
Your all forgeting that Quebec isnt Canada.............
Well put twinn-
Serious attitude problems in that province cause problems for all the good in Canada.
I've been going to our family place in Ontario since I was born and absolutely love it and have many friends there. (we've been property owners there since the mid 1950's).
Quebec has always been screwed up. Other than the nice eye candy in Montreal, spending time there for Pratt & Whitney engines was awful; similar to my visits to France. (and I speak French!)

The country is our neighbor for better or worse- we must not lower ourselves to the level of a few idiot French-Canadians!
Jim