If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ot -fat boy

Another happy FAT BOY owner here! Bought the 2002 with fuel injection. Great motor. No messing around with the choke and waiting for it to warm up before you ride. Basically start it and go! I also thought with the fuel injection it would be easier to sell if I want to. I have also never had a problem with wind and the solid wheels.

My Boats:
    1999 388 Hustler
    Louisville, KY
    Spitfire - I own a 1998 Fat Boy and love it. Mine is black. I will say that it probably isn't the best choice if you are going to take long rides (more than 100 miles), but it is great for tooling around town or for short country rides. The wind has never been an issue for me either. I've never even noticed it but like I said, I don't go on any lengthy rides.

Here's a 1999 Fat Boy we have for sale with 1840 miles, lots of chrome and some extras. Mint. Asking 18k but will consider offers.

Attached Images Attached Images

My Boats:
    Fast boats, Harleys
    Charleston, WV
    If you go "used" be sure to get the twin cam 88 inch ingine. The furl injection is a must for me. Find a dealer who will sell for MSRP, they're out there. My new bike has an S&S 124", 130hp polished ingine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

nice ak-47

My Boats:
    1989 Apache 41
    NW , IN USA
    Happy with mine, I have had some push in very strong winds, but nothing real bad.

Have the carb, easier to modify.

Boston Ma, Charlotte NC

nice ride. went to the dealer today. they had a few. 1 black $18,400 and two black and silver $19,300 . all carbed. any opinions on fuel injection vs carb??? i know carb is easier to hop up but i'd would be leaving it all stock except exhaust for a long time.

Enjoy the show VIP Member Ron P's Avatar
    The Joisey Shore
    My niehbor just got a new Bourget. The only item that is not custom cut out of billet are the tires. The rest is one off. Awesome.

My Boats:
    2003 Baja 33 Outlaw
    New Jersey
    I love my '01 Bourget Fat Daddy (so much, it's my post id) but just realized I have owned it for more than 1 yr. and never took a pic.

My Boats:
    Formula 48
    Austin, Texas
    Harley's are great. But if you want a lot of bike for the money check out the Indians. Spirit is a nice bike similar to a Fat Boy. I have a Spirit. I like it because I don't see one everywhere I go.

You get a 88 inch S&S, chrome controls and other goodies, floor boards, great sounding open exhaust. No upgrades needed. Very nicely equiped and it runs pretty good.

But it does come with spoked wheels and parts are not as available.

If you are interested I'll see if I can get some pics uploaded.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast